Velocars and other interesting vehicles.

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
The Toyota will steer at the front, there's a Piaggio scooter with 2 front wheels, and that doesn't look like much deflection when they turn either.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
The Eggmobile is looking great, RicksRides! Where did you find the fiberglass sheeting?
It looks easy enough to work with and I bet it is more durable than painted canvas.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
The egg is looking fantastic. I can see that as a great run around town vehicle with good carrying capacity and room for two. Bet you have customers looking for one as soon as it hits the street.

Steve.

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
The Eggmobile is looking great, RicksRides! Where did you find the fiberglass sheeting?
It looks easy enough to work with and I bet it is more durable than painted canvas.
Thank you. It is real easy to work with. I got it at home depot its FRP used for shower stalls

RicksRides

Feb 22, 2012
osceola IN
heres a few progress pics. Interior is almost finished, all the lights are functioning the wiper motor is in and working! So just windows and a door.
As a scooter she did 45mph, I got her up to 41mph today.
It handles great till 35mph after that shes a little twitchy, and she doesnt care for that big hill at the end of my road.

Attachments

Last edited:

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Boy is that going to turn heads! What a fun little ride and in all weather, too. I'm guessing that 35mph feels a lot faster in the egg than what the speedometer says.
SB