The 2010 4-Stroke in-frame Build-Off!

GoldenMotor.com

Techbiker

Oct 27, 2009
DFW, Texas
Hey,

I have been busy with school recently, but I took some more pictures of my Spectra Fury motor bike (first listed on page 3) a couple of weeks ago while riding about in the neighborhood. Before this last ride, I installed new brake pads for safety purposes, fixed the shut-off switch, and re-positioned the gas tank so that it is closer to the handle bars. The only things left for it are a silencer for the straight pipe and a front shock fork:

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Some last minute pics of Black-n-Blue, helping flip quesadillas in the kitchen.....a hard workin 4-stroke cruiser, 23.3 hrs old is her new powerplant and EZM tranny....

Please vote for this cruiser.....you're more than welcome to take it for a ride!

Last edited:

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
You guys are building some great bikes with my buddies from AZ, Bill and Helmutt doing stylish work on bikes. The last hour looking at photos and comments makes me want to build mine up for next year. I got a kit from Mike 2 years ago and promptly changed jobs to a busy one where I could not commute by bike or motorbike. Now I look at my shop and it is almost a foreign place to me. Well here's to your builds and a very Merry Christmas. Great contest Quinton.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
You guys are building some great bikes with my buddies from AZ, Bill and Helmutt doing stylish work on bikes. The last hour looking at photos and comments makes me want to build mine up for next year. I got a kit from Mike 2 years ago and promptly changed jobs to a busy one where I could not commute by bike or motorbike. Now I look at my shop and it is almost a foreign place to me. Well here's to your builds and a very Merry Christmas. Great contest Quinton.
Hey good to hear from ya Lenny how ya been? Dont be a stranger stop by and say Hello now and then.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic motorbike builds!
The contest will end Dec. 31, 2010. The judges in part will be the entrees, therefore start looking at the bikes entered to make your picks.

Mike was to establish the rules and the dates and will go into detail within a few days.

It was our pleasure to sponser this in-frame 4-stroke build, and from the entries it appears some outstanding rides were produced.

Special thanks to everyone for the super effort.

We also wish to thank, AZ bill, Helmutt, JB Cruise, and Silverbear for allowing us to use pictures of thier bikes on the awards.

The classes are:
Stretch Cruiser
Vintage Cruiser
Board Track
Cruiser

Merry Christmas All!

Attachments

Helmutt Cycles

Nov 27, 2009
PHX. AZ
Merry Christmas Lenny.. And to all here.. I must admit my bike entry isn't looking as if I will finished in time ,yet a Am happy to announce my efforts have gone toward putting the new Motor mounts and needed pedal cranks Into production so anyone can build a Helmut with EZ power,and the Super 80 will be a production kit..
Well again Merry Christmas to all of you
Helmutt

Techbiker

Oct 27, 2009
DFW, Texas
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone for the fantastic motorbike builds!
The contest will end Dec. 31, 2010. The judges in part will be the entrees, therefore start looking at the bikes entered to make your picks.

Mike was to establish the rules and the dates and will go into detail within a few days.

It was our pleasure to sponser this in-frame 4-stroke build, and from the entries it appears some outstanding rides were produced.

Special thanks to everyone for the super effort.

We also wish to thank, AZ bill, Helmutt, JB Cruise, and Silverbear for allowing us to use pictures of thier bikes on the awards.

The classes are:
Stretch Cruiser
Vintage Cruiser
Board Track
Cruiser

Merry Christmas All!
I don't mean to be rude, but what happened to the MTB/road class?

Merry Christmas

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
My other entry, also in the Cruiser class is the "Black Ale", another aluminum framed beach cruiser with 49cc HS 4-stroke engine, a 4G tranny and over 4,500 miles on it. A nice plush ride for a rigid bike. I built this bike earlier this year for my main transportation to and from work.....a very reliable steed.

URL=http://img813.imageshack.us/i/img1304y.jpg/]
[/URL]

Merry Christmas!

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Merry Christmas to all you. I will be out in the wilderness tomorrow. I am glad to have so many friends here and hope to be riding again soon.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I thought I would add some pics of the granddaughters' new trailer to the build-off thread (transporting them around is the main reason I built my bike)

the trailer was designed/built by their father (azvinnie), it has suspension, a full steel frame and is skinned in aluminum with a custom bimini top (stitched by my daughter Crystal), that tilts up for head clearance while getting in/out

Last edited:

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
First time posting pics so I'm not sure if I did it right. If I did you can see out entry for the contest. White cruiser with EZM setup. Solid rear sprocket adapter, lights, fenders and goes a little over 30mph. This is one of our favorite bikes we've built so far.

Attachments

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
WOW Bill, that is an incredible trailer! Your son-in-law AZVinnie has some great fabrication skills. Makes me proud to be an Arizonian.

I sure hope we do this build-off again next year. I've already bought a bike and ordered some parts!

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
You'll be able to chaperone your Grand Daughters when their older to there prom dates with that thing its is a very nice piece of work. That is some nice craftsmanship.(^)