Snork

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan,

While I realize this is beyond embarrassing My first thought was what if he had emailed back something like "Wait until you see the pears."

The ball, if you will excuse the term, would have been in your court, or worse. I see that a a bullet dodger.

Steve.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Dan its been on the news lately around here, hostess has a large bakery and distribution center here in. GA. I hear it is going to reopen.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
That plant reopening should help with jobs, as for twinkies they have never been on my must have list. Don't get me wrong they are ok but this may sound weird, I would rather have wheat thins or a granola bar. My wife has always said that I ate weird, then after a check up with her doctor we were going over the recommended diet for people our age and found all she had to do was eat what I eat. She hate's to say I was right for once!

Moto pope

Mar 26, 2013
St. James, mo
At Texas State Fair, they deep fry twinkies. Aiming at your heart...Like switching from a 30/30 rifle to the heart to a 30.06 (same results, just happens quicker and more messy.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
You're not supposed to eat this stuff every day. And if you have those kind of medical issues, you probably shouldn't be around roller coasters and loud noises.

At Texas State Fair, they deep fry twinkies. Aiming at your heart...Like switching from a 30/30 rifle to the heart to a 30.06 (same results, just happens quicker and more messy.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Well...how do you top fried butter? I don't think we can. That's quite a superlative you've got there. How do they fry butter? Is there a kind of batter or breading on the outside or something?
It's probably easier than 'fried ice cream'. It has a higher melting temperature :)

Tom

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Why bother cooking, takes too much time. Just roll lard dollops in rock salt, Mmmmmmm!

Why maybe not?

MT