New Group: The 20MPH Club

GoldenMotor.com

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Man are you sick or what? I like to do the same thing. I also ride past the high school when it's letting out, riding by in the 20 mph school zone.
I understand ,going slow and getting to enjoy the wild life,lol laff

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
is that what that middle finger means:confused:,wish thats all they did for going over the limit,lol

Last edited:

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
The other day I passed a cop on the side of the road with his radar gun out. He gave me the finger shake..was doing 20.8mph
Careful bro, folks in Az don't play with MB's. You would be better off slapping that radar gun out of his hand than speeding in front of it.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I hope I don't get kicked out of the club, but the night before last I was riding along and looked down at my speedo and it said I was going 32.

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
LOL!

Naw, our club's philosophy, as I see it, is that we usually keep it under 30. Look at it this way: most of us have 2hp or more, and 2hp is good enough to do 38-42 on a flat, depending on gearing and wind. My bike has 2hp or slightly less and is geared to do 36 redline 30 cruise, and I've had it to 34 drafting cars. Once did 42 downhill off throttle. My point: We all gotta see what our girls can do! A rare treat to be savored for those of us without bairdlike routines :D

Myself, most time I'm either holding it just under 20 (super smooth, AZ-friendly practice, and OMG quiet on my bike) or doing 26-28 (smooth and steady haulin/howlin) for longer distances. But I have my 30+ bursts like any other red-blooded MaBer lol
Maybe you need to change the name to "The sometimes under 30 club".

Just a thought.