New Group: The 20MPH Club

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I don't know about Texas girls but try a Florida T town girl with a F you in public and you could get kicked squar in the nuts ! :)

Then what you gonna do ? :)
First you cry for awhile, then you get up off the ground and try out your new soprano voice. Life will be different now. Then you resolve to avoid that spandex girl with the tattoos in all future encounters. That'd be my sage advice.
SB

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Ya know, you could accel away from that better if ya didn't use a Q-matic! :p

I keed ofc :D Or do I?
If that girl can kick like she can pedal then she could kick those balls all the way out your mouth ? :)

What a way to die ?

How would you explain that to St. Peter ?

2door:

Well I was minding my own business going to the S.S. to tell those ******** if I don't get my check soon I will **** **** ** when this really hot chic on a bike zoomed past me !

St. Peter:

Oh **** no, she didn't ?

2door:

Right ? Then right in front of me she runs a stop siqn !

Well enough was enough !

I chased her down and told her what for you betya !

Then she kicked me squa in the nuts, I choked on them and died !

St. Peter :

Ouch !

2door:

So whats up you gonna ******* let me in or what ? ? ?

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Motorbiker, whats with the attitude? Is a great thread and your just picking over and over.

Honestly, getting to be a bummer to read.

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
Motorbiker, whats with the attitude? Is a great thread and your just picking over and over.

Honestly, getting to be a bummer to read.
Posting about harrassing a girl and going 38 mph on the way to the S.S. office in the 20 mph club thread ! :)

Kinda funny ! :)

I am glad 2door or the female bicyclist did not get hurt going so fast ! :)

Kinda sounds like they were street racing !

That's why I asked him if he was 14.

That is about how old I was when I wrecked my bicycle doing street downhill racing. Had to go to the hospital.

Have not street raced since ! :)

Last edited:

virginian

Dec 19, 2009
McLean VA
Was that a challenge, or a nice thing to say to an old man? I pulled off and put on a little speed until I caught up with her and rode next to her as she panted and struggled with those pedals. 24mph, then 22, then down to about 18 and she was still working but she was loosing it. I stayed right next to her until we came to another downhill. She poured on the coal and we hit about 28mph...then I rolled on the power and took the old Jaguar up to 38 and left her so far behind I couldn't see her in my mirror.
Oh, and as I passed her, I returned her sweet comment from several blocks back.
It was fun, wasn't it!!!

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I'm not sure I understand the reason for the dig at a chonda with a Qmatic. I like mine and never bought it in the first place because I thought it would make a racing bike. I wanted something bullet proof to get me down the road and back again reliably and was tired of the whine and vibration of the HT motors. For a street legal 50CC motor I think it's pretty cool. Starts easily, runs smoothly and gives me no trouble. That's what I wanted and what I got. What does this have to do with this thread anyway? I must be missing something.
SB

motorbiker

Mar 22, 2008
Tampa Bay Florida
I'm not sure I understand the reason for the dig at a chonda with a Qmatic. I like mine and never bought it in the first place because I thought it would make a racing bike. I wanted something bullet proof to get me down the road and back again reliably and was tired of the whine and vibration of the HT motors. For a street legal 50CC motor I think it's pretty cool. Starts easily, runs smoothly and gives me no trouble. That's what I wanted and what I got. What does this have to do with this thread anyway? I must be missing something.
SB
This thread, the 20 mph club thread has become about street racing way over 30 mpg, road rage and my stuff is faster than your stuff ! ! ! :)

Since I was 8 every time boys get together with bicycles it is all about who is the fastest ! :)

Dan's gettin bummed !

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
This thread, the 20 mph club thread has become about street racing way over 30 mpg, road rage and my stuff is faster than your stuff ! ! !

Since I was 8 every time boys get together with bicycles it is all about who is the fastest ! :)

Dan's gettin bummed !
You done with the disrespect yet?:rolleyes:rotfl

TxBikeRider

Aug 7, 2010
Texas
I'm sure there's some great stories out there of your adventures at 20-something :D
I made the mistake of driving too close to the city park while the annual city car show was going on.......I had a 57 Chevy and a Cobra kit car stop and talk to me. Both were Vietnam Vets......both told me the same stories of seeing bikes just like mine during the war.....both talked endlessly.....If I didn't enjoy the slow rides so much, I might have been able to get away from them. (Took a while to put distance between me and the park.):ride:

ToxicAz520

Mar 11, 2011
Tucson,Arizona
Haven't see anyone post on here in a while so I thought I would. I am glad to say even with my new build I am still part of the 20mph club. Although the shift kit and the full suspension really makes it easy to go over 29mph I keep it in the mid 20 range so I am still in.

Either no one has podted on here cause they forgot about the club or everyone is out riding and will then be typing wen the winter comes back.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I made my weekly library run yesterday. Never went over 25. The park I ride through on the way has a 15mph speed limit. Really enjoyed watching dogs catching frisbies, some guys flying giant kites and kids on bikes and skateboards doing tricks in the bowl they built there for them.
Sure is nice to slow down and enjoy the world around me instead of being in my cocoon, Ford Ranger pickup, and getting all of 18mpg and keeping up with traffic.

Got yelled at by a lady who wanted to know where she could buy a bike like mine, had to hand out some business cards with this website on them to a couple of folks who were looking at my bike when I came out of the library.
All in all, just a cool afternoon. Ya gotta luv motorbikes.
Tom