Four Wheel Project

GoldenMotor.com

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
sb you gave it away? Oh well, I gave a whole collection of Briggs motors away back in the early '70's because I was moving. Turned out the new place was larger and only a few miles away. I could have kept everything. Starting over was fun and my wife got to look at new old junk.

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Today I decided to redo the front end so the hood opens like the real thing. Then attached the window wings.

Next comes the hood hinge, support and latch, then the windshield and wing glass, body mounts, sanding, filling, primering and painting. The lights and trim will be the final touches.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Very nice!

I saw a RV sort of look on a small probably Cushman vehicle at Burning Man Event. The thing had enough room barely for just two people... ha ha and RV?

Is the top portion of this FWP also being replicated to scale?

MT

msrfan

Sep 17, 2010
Southern California
Very nice!

I saw a RV sort of look on a small probably Cushman vehicle at Burning Man Event. The thing had enough room barely for just two people... ha ha and RV?

Is the top portion of this FWP also being replicated to scale?

MT
Thanks MT. We will build a top just for display, but it will be later.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
That is beyond impressive when you see it coming down the road. It looks exactly like a very small Scout. It will be the hit of the meet for sure and a parade favorite if you are in one.

Simply fantastic.

Steve.