Custom Frame for Board Track Thumper

GoldenMotor.com

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
Thanks for that link ccc, I wish I knew about that last week. The tank for my v-twin is nearly done, but I will keep that site in mind if I decide to build another bike.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have completed the welding of the tank, just need to prep it and complete the texture. It turned out nice. Looks like it could fit 3 half gallon jugs of low fat milk in it....

Thanks Headtrama for the guick service on the killer custom bungs...they worked out great and I did not melt the threads...lol

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I have completed the welding of the tank, just need to prep it and complete the texture. It turned out nice. Looks like it could fit 3 half gallon jugs of low fat milk in it....

Thanks Headtrama for the guick service on the killer custom bungs...they worked out great and I did not melt the threads...lol
Nice tank Jeff, I don't think the thumper is gonna take a liking to low fat milk however......laff

dnut

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Update 101: I got the wheels that I wanted today..(Big Thanks To Venice Motor Bikes) FELT 26inch with Quick Brick Brown Color Tires...they ROCK...The 26 inch tire in the back looks a lot nicer...

I am just waiting on the Carb & intake manifold and that’s it...should have just rigged up some linkage and used the stock carb for now...

Attachments

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
Looking good, The 26" rear made a huge difference for me. I really like how you mounted the tank form underneath, it give it a nice clean look. Have you gotten to ride it yet? I forgot what size engine you used and I'm curious to see how it does. Also in the last photo you posted it looks really long. How long is this bike?