CulverCityClassic "Dyno" 99cc Build

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
She's a real beaut, Jeff, but you do realize that slappin those Mooneyes on the tank just about obligates you to make an aluminum wheel cover, right? :p

IMHO, one on the rear of that sure would set it off! (^)

I am looking for a trash can lid for the rear wheel... May have to hit up Baird... He had a wheel like that on a race bike... It was cool...

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
I am looking for a trash can lid for the rear wheel... May have to hit up Baird... He had a wheel like that on a race bike... It was cool...
You can buy them already made from the Mooneyes website, but at $75 per side (2 per wheel), sheesh...

I bet you could work wonders with a trash can lid! laff Wait a sec! How about sealing the wheel covers and using the cavity to store your fuel!

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
if my car looked like that. the cops would pull me over'' driving you kid's car??'' and it would not last a week in the driveway. well not the wheels. dennis

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
predator is out of the bag so to say. you put a 212 crank in there with a 3/4 shaft. isky made a short rod. i was wondering about that 3/4'' clutch sticking out, you must have turned down the crank alot to fit and clearanced the case too! torque monster dude!! yea just ride it to work?? i got to see the sucker run! shake,rattle and roll. bro

dracothered

Jul 25, 2012
Howell, MI.
The fuel pump is used when the carb is above the tank, with it installed you won't starve the carb.

After lowering the motor in the frame I realized the fuel pump is not needed on this bike, a couple hours of wasted time....making this setup...O-Well
What fuel pump is it and where do you get one? Are they powered by electric or some other means?

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
Jeff, what a great article for a great build. I have to say it is one of my favorites, super clean and well thought out. Keep us inspired with the excellent work.

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
Can someone explain the rod/spoon for this mounting the engines up. Id like to do one. CCC where did you get the brackets from that olds your plate to the frame?