CulverCityClassic "Dyno" 99cc Build

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
We were in the same math class I think...

Picture of the night: the starter shield if used will need to look good on this bike so it got a one off airbrush paint job... Have not painted for some time but the gun worked great. Pearl colors are the chiz and look flat till the clear goes on then boom...black-silver and green...

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Pictures for the day: had to redo some of the air brush before clear coat, just was not happy with it. Well I finished it and it looks nice. Clear coat just makes it happen. Finished my rear sets or sliders... Call em what you want but it adds a little detail to the bike.

I pick up the frame tomorrow from the powder company. Need the frame to complete the laid back seat post made out of billet aluminum. May have to buy some insurance on that seat post.... Could loose a nut or two if it breaks...

That's it for tonight.... Ccc

Attachments

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Nice, vertically mounting the Preddy completely transforms the look, for the better. Excellent work!

I really wish we had Dynos littering the landscape here. The only ones that turn up are the stretched frames that go for $400...

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
20yrs ago someone tried to give me a old H-D ''d'' motor and i said ''wtf would i do with that?'' musta had my azz hat on that day. dennis