CulverCityClassic "Dyno" 99cc Build

GoldenMotor.com

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
I think I just fainted, no - not that. Ok so aHah! keen eye bmb could not put my evil finglet on it

So then the questions are, how long a 99cc predator stroker run before it has a stroke and did ya dork with the valves - what about the stock springs get some strong ones from where ?

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I think I just fainted, no - not that. Ok so aHah! keen eye bmb could not put my evil finglet on it

So then the questions are, how long a 99cc predator stroker run before it has a stroke and did ya dork with the valves - what about the stock springs get some strong ones from where ?
The engines seem fine mounted like this, I have run a few with no issues. I did not change the valve springs for a reason, the motor has a stock rod. The stock rod is my only fear when pushing the rpm's, stock springs limit my RPM.

mark880088

Feb 22, 2010
Springfield Illinois
I may add a catch can, the smaller one since I have one already, the fuel pump is questionable. It all depends on the tank and how it sits.

Mocked up the forks and wheels, started on the jackshaft parts, will make the prototype out of wood then test fit it to the frame.

Ordered a couple sets of wheels from the dude on ratrod bike site... Had some killer deal, may use those wheels since the worksman are so heavy. We shall see.
I'm planning on making my own jackshaft too. What thickness aluminum plate did you use?
Thanks
Mark

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Thanks Big Bill...
The bike is doing good... Been taking it to all the car shows... If they are local I ride it there... If not I truck it and park at least 10 miles away and ride in.
Pictures of today's truck show... Chevy and GMC only

Another project not related... But real fun...

Attachments