what are you waiting for in the mail ?

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Im waiting on a small pile of stuff.... carb, cable, pod type air filter, piston, rings, pin and clips, head gaskets, case seals, and a couple other odda and ends....

I have two enginez I plan to buid soon so Im getting a few parts and piecea together to replace some of the stuff Ill use when I build these other two engines

Map
.wee.

TakeiT

Apr 17, 2014
Oshawa, Ontario
Even though I -just- ordered the turn signals off ebay and they aren't even here yet, I might find another use for those, as I saw this unit for $3, which will look nicer if I do it right.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
A Fred Head, chopper motor mount (Got too good a deal to bother building one myself), a new piston and rings for my Pigs GenV, and several small parts I need for the chopper build.
Finally sold the rack mount and it's time to get busy again!

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
I'm waiting for a BRM flex hone for rebuilding the cast iron cylinder in my KTM50 chopper with a Namura kit. I shoulda just ordered one off Ebay but I ordered from Summit, and they have dropped the ball once on this order, hope they don't fumble again when the next batch arrives this week...

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I'm waiting for a BRM flex hone for rebuilding the cast iron cylinder in my KTM50 chopper with a Namura kit. I shoulda just ordered one off Ebay but I ordered from Summit, and they have dropped the ball once on this order, hope they don't fumble again when the next batch arrives this week...

Thought I had one that I could lend you.........went to the toolbox to look, then remembered that I 'loaned' it to my Dad a couple of years ago. So goes life! .bf.

copmagnet80cc

Jan 7, 2014
Ohio
bought a good sprak plug wire from SBP and I'm waiting for a 40mm wide intake coming from ebay..all should be here by friday.

Toothy

Mar 25, 2014
San Diego
Just got my SBP expansion chamber muffler and some jets to try out. The muffler does reduce the report some, I can definitely hear the gear noise a lot more now...already added damper so I guess it's as quiet as it will be. Next to try out a #68 jet and see what that does. BTW, my coaster brake clamp broke on the test run, good thing I have v-brakes too!

MadMaxed

Feb 15, 2015
Florida
waiting on a ngk cooler running spark plug, boot and wire and a china doll engine along with a rocker kill switch

Last edited by a moderator:

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
Bolts, that Im afraid wont ever come in. (Alledgedly delivered days ago :s )
A headlight bracket that will move the bucket from being ziptied to the handlebars to above the springs on the fork.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
A Spartan Warrior sword, a battle axe, a sheath knife, a couple throwing knives and a "double dragon" fantasy knife.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
Looks like everything I ordered is already in... except for a few more sheets of 1/4" 6061 T6 aluminum for a joint project I'm working with another member in here...

The 20mm carb I ordered I'm not liking now that it's here so I got me another paperweight.... Some stuff ya just gotta order to get it in your hand before deciding whether to use or not.... Got more shopping to do..

Semaj

Electric Enthusiast
Dec 11, 2014
Austin Tx
A Spartan Warrior sword, a battle axe, a sheath knife, a couple throwing knives and a "double dragon" fantasy knife.
Did someone say knives for throwing? :3

Technically skinning knives (one sided so they are legal) just happen to be well weighted for throwing, I wrapped the handles my self ;)
I carry these things with me everywhere just incase some psychopath comes through the door with a gun...Still need to get my CHL though. Probably still carry them then just in case :p

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I have a cylinder jug ordered from China, the pic shows it to be like another that I have, notice the large clean transfer ports, its a roll of the dice since several vendors use the same pic but some sell what they show and other will send you one of the small cat eye port jugs even though they show this one in their listing, sucks to wait a month on a $20 item and then when you get it, it's not the one that was pictured..... gotta love to gamble when you order some of this stuff from mainland China..LOL!

This is what I hope to get, but I'm not gonna hold my breath, I have one of these on a Dax GenIv and it runs great, fastest bike I've currently got.

Msiert

Sep 19, 2014
Omaha NE.
12 tooth free wheel sprocket for my 4G. Bought it for a spare when I someday need to repoace the chain.

Been thinking of other good motorized bike spare parts to stock up on in cause someday things made in China are not so cheap anymore or not even available.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Ordered 3 things last check and can only remember the fuel tank that is on the way. I guess I have surprises coming in the mail lol maybe spare tubes or something. My memory is really bad.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
I just ordered a new throttle/kill switch and grip set as well as new throttle and clutch cables for a customer's bike...
Got 4 or 5 cylinders sitting on my desk and just got in another bottom end yesterday... Got no time to build it up, but got all the parts when I do get time.

I definitely need to buy a few spare Super Rat type CDI units to keep as spares in case these become hard to find again. I got one of these engines built but not ready to run yet and was planning toput it in the Stingray build. This is still subject to change as the mounts don't match up to the billet mount set I got from Pedal Chopper's site, so I may go with a Dax build for this one and save the SR for another one.

I still need to order at least 5 pistons, ring sets, and 4 more bottom ends... if I ever have the time to get a hold of Duane...