what are you waiting for in the mail ?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by rogergendron1, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Davezilla

Davezilla New Member

This week I'm waiting on some cable end caps, a nickel plated 415h chain, another rag joint and sprocket set, new throttle grip and cable setups, billet front mount, and some good wrist pin bearings so I can assemble the engines I got ready at the shop...

I'm also thinking about getting some Dax cranks and skf bearings to rebuild all my non Dax engines with. I just gotta see how many rebuild able engines I got sitting around at the shop before I place the order... I also need to see how many more piston sets and heads I need to get everything built or rebuilt, then I need to find a cheap way to get enough parts to put these engines into bikes...

2. Springfieldscooter

Base Gaskets....Im waiting on a stupid base gasket...I wish I could go to the local bicycle shop and buy a frickin $5 base gasket, and be on my way. Too lazy to get out an exacto knife and cut my own. Waiting.........

3. Legwon

Legwon New Member

totally agree cooter.
    tried making my own in the past .. failed miserably. currently waiting for 14 (complete) sets to come in from ebay/china total.. $35
    along with 3 sets of rings $10
    and a speedo $3
    all arriving some time between now and mid next month... lol