*vid* Inside a MOTOVELO bike engine (what makes them the best)

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
I would just truly like to know what separates your motors from the rest of the pack. No other BS. I dont care about video editing, I dont care about fonts. What I do care about are calipers and dyno charts. If your engine TRULY is better then the rest and a better value than a morini... I will buy your kit. Substantiate your claim.

xct2

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
When an advertiser chooses to post on a public forum, one of the consequences is the claims can and will be questioned by the public. As this site is for discussion, not simply advertising - those questions take precedence as does our member's right to ask them.

While those questions don't have to be answered, continued rule violations such as personal insults will not be tolerated. Infractions have been added and further infringement will result in additional punitive action, up to and including being banned from this forum.

I would suggest familiarizing yourself with these if you wish to continue advertising on this forum: http://motorbicycling.com/f21/attention-vendors-8015.html and http://motorbicycling.com/f21/please-read-these-simple-rules-2.html

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I have messed with home security cameras for some time now. I started out with 4 cameras then went to ten to include the detached garage on 16 channel card. One of my friends is in this business. He got me into it. Nice to have that get into kewl stuff lol. I think I can tell a good camera when I see it.

I watched home surveillance cameras change a lot lot in the last 10 years or so. I use HuperLabs video cards in custom built hotrod computers. huperLab :: HD-SDI CCTV DVR, HD CCTV DVR, Intelligent Video Analytics

Mebbe Flatblack's Internet connection is slow?

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
this thread should be a sticky. title it "how to lose 10,000 potential customers overnight."
Always helpful arn't yah. What a swell guy lollaff

Aka Death Race Willow Springs etc. You gonna stop letting those other china engines beat ya in those races one day?;)

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
Name calling...wow. Awesome. Look at the customers flock. And seriously, what makes that motor so good?

And the hole get's deeper.

And if you must, here's a link to my design/photo studio my wife, best friend and I run based in DC and Chicago, which I shoot/design for while when not working at an undisclosed firm producing motion graphics...
OVEREXPOSED. The Work of Nicole Wolf, Brad Wolf, and Jeremy Bustos - Blog
Oh awesome, you take pictures of people getting married. And do imaginary mograph. 'Undisclosed' LOL good one.

PS. I think your photography skills are terrible.
Some words to describe that "portfolio"
boring, unimaginative, zero depth, using apple motion sound loops, cheap.

I bet you've never seen the inside of a darkroom, never wound your own film, never used an enlarger.

Taking pictures of people getting married takes no creativity, and fortunately for you, you've got none!

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
I don't care about the video quality, either. You avoided my question; where's the iron sleeved cylinder? You claim you have them in your motors. I say B***S**T in no uncertain terms.

You lie.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
this thread should be a sticky. title it "how to lose 10,000 potential customers overnight."
See now the thing with that is, none of the a**holes criticizing me are potential customers, you included.

My reputation is sound, my customers are happy, my engines are fast. Done deal.

Out of the thousands of engines I've sold, maybe 5 came from the forums.
I have nationwide advertising working for me day and night, but I post on forums just because.

nidyanazo

May 25, 2010
SoCal
I don't care about the video quality, either. You avoided my question; where's the iron sleeved cylinder? You claim you have them in your motors. I say B***S**T in no uncertain terms.

You lie.
SHOW ME WHERE I CLAIM I HAVE AN IRON CYLINDER.

EVER HEAR THE SAYING DUMB AS NAILS??

I know of a certain Dave whom that applies to...!laff

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
I just quite literally hand cash in hand for an explanation of why your motors are the best and what makes them different and better than Chinese motors.. and all you did was slam somebody else dodging relevant questions. Would you please just answer our questions about your motors and stay on track? Its not too much to ask for a dealer to showcase his product is it?

xct2

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Trained in film since 1994. Shot medium format Contax 645 AF for half of those years. Well versed in color and b/w printing and developing. I spent 5 years every day in the dark room. Loved it. Still have 2 of the Contaxs in the studio. Now shoot Nikon D3, D3x, D7000. As you can tell, our weddings are quite boring and run of the mill...PDN must have thought the same thing when they featured us in a 3 page spread.

So how's that motor different and the best?

flatblack

May 22, 2011
Fairfax, VA
SHOW ME WHERE I CLAIM I HAVE AN IRON CYLINDER.

EVER HEAR THE SAYING DUMB AS NAILS??

I know of a certain Dave whom that applies to...!laff
I think he meant steel...and it's :33secs in

...and I quote "...aluminum piston with a STEEL cylinder liner..."

Thanks for hanging out...

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
When an advertiser chooses to post on a public forum, one of the consequences is the claims can and will be questioned by the public. As this site is for discussion, not simply advertising - those questions take precedence as does our member's right to ask them.

While those questions don't have to be answered, continued rule violations such as personal insults will not be tolerated. Infractions have been added and further infringement will result in additional punitive action, up to and including being banned from this forum.

I would suggest familiarizing yourself with these if you wish to continue advertising on this forum: http://motorbicycling.com/f21/attention-vendors-8015.html and http://motorbicycling.com/f21/please-read-these-simple-rules-2.html
G'night Gracie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.