Silverbear is in the hospital.

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Do we have any more news than the standard hospital "The patient is comfortable and as well as can be expected" ?

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
We do indeed have a Silverbear report. He is going in today for the second stent and he will be released tomorrow. It seems that his future is so bright at this time the hospital has given him sun glasses.

Apparently no health or mental problems from the heart attack. From what I hear the Silverbear is Golden.

Steve.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
phewww i was actually scared trying to catch up on the thread. looking forward to your return and rapid recovery sb. big bear hug to you

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
I just spoke with "The Man" himself and things are good. He just had another stent installed a short while ago and the plan is for him to leave the hospital tomorrow. He was told that because of the quick medical treatment he received that he experienced no heart muscle damage! He is up, walking around, and sounds absolutely wonderful.

Animoosh the wonder dog is with the neighbors and doing fine.

I would guess we will be seeing him here soon.

Dan

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Breathing a little easier here. Whew! It'll be nice to hear from him again in person.

What I got out of my hospital experience is a sense of just how fragile life is. Accidents and heart attacks aren't just things that happen to some stranger in the news. An accident happened to me. A heart attack happened to our good friend SB. Just on this forum we've had people with more than their share of hardships. We need to remember to take good care of ourselves. We need to make the time we spend with others good. We have a lot of fun sharing left to do here. I'm very glad that it looks like SB is going to be part of it for a good while longer.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That is fantastic news!!(^)(^) Having hearing this is sweat.Life is precious . Silver Bear nice have you back!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Silverbear's recovery is a blessing to him and all of us who admire him.
I'm looking forward to his first post-op message to all of the folks here who have been so concerned for him.
I'm also relieved to hear his puppy dog was well taken care of. Wouldn't you like to see that reunion?

Tom