I want a Stealth Bomber, lord help me.

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Oh you are going to be in so much trouble let me tell you that for a start. Us women don't take much to being deceived and you are in the smelly brown stuff so deep you're going to need an oxygen line.
LOL, You're a real confidence builder Intrepid Wheelwoman.

Breaking news,

It looks like my bike must have shipped from Australia already. Last word I got, it was supposed to ship from the factory no later than today.

The bike shop sent me an email tonight saying they'll be sending me a tracking number early next week. From what I've heard, you don't get a tracking number till the bike leaves customs.

Regardless, my time is getting short now. I can feel the devils hot breath on the back of my neck. But never fear, I live by the motto of the famous, Alfred E. Neuman

"What Me Worry"

Otto

Nov 23, 2012
Forney, TX
I'm thinking you should re-route it out here to Forney where I can keep it safe for you. .trk

Just trying to help a guy out. :D

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I've been shopping for ranges on Sears website. Now my computer keeps popping up ads for Bombers from Sears. Sears sells Stealth bikes. They offer Bombers for a thousand more than I paid.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Alright, new range. Check.

There's just one thing left on the list. Wednesday is our 38 year anniversary. I got to think of something to get her. That should do it.

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
Chocolate is always good, - just make sure it's quality Swiss chocolate and not brown crayon dipped in chemical soup type industrial artifact fake chocolate.
Something tasteful in gold is always nice, - AND don't forget to buy a really good sweet sentimental type card with pretty artwork. Us women like that sort of thing :)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
shoot if the motorized bicycle arrives tell her its for her lol. after 38 years of marriage i think she would see the humor

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Chocolate is always good, - just make sure it's quality Swiss chocolate and not brown crayon dipped in chemical soup type industrial artifact fake chocolate.
Something tasteful in gold is always nice, - AND don't forget to buy a really good sweet sentimental type card with pretty artwork. Us women like that sort of thing :)
Thanks for the ideas IW.

I just remembered Buffy likes Hello Kitty. I'm going looking today.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Thanks for the ideas IW.

I just remembered Buffy likes Hello Kitty. I'm going looking today.
I forgot, I've already bought her almost one of everything Hello Kitty. I was able to find her a Hello Kitty purse, a smaller change purse, pink sun glasses, and a nice Hello Kitty watch.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I dreamed last night that my bike finally arrived. A box truck with Stealth advertising on the side drove up in front of the house. I looked out the window and saw it, and ran outside to meet them. Company executives hopped out of the truck, and started talking to me about my bike as workers were unloading it in the driveway.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
At the end of your dream, did the Mrs blast open the front door and shout "WHAT THE BLIPPING BLIP IS THIS?!?!?!"
That's probably how my dream would have ended. :) lol

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The stealth bomber looks really nice. But 10g's god damn. If I was spending that kind of money I'd go for one of these http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/zero-s/sr.php
Not really a bicycle but its still awesome
That's a reasonable comparison, but even after careful consideration a Bomber seems like the better choice to me.

Since everyone focuses on the price, lets look at that first. a Bomber is $9,900 shipped to my door. No state sales tax, registration, insurance, or inspection fees.

A Zero S lists for $15,995 plus, Texas state sales tax 0.0625% = $1000. Then there's probably dealer setup fees and destination charges, say $200. Registeration is $45. State inspection $12.50. Then insurance which in this case would need to be full coverage, lets say conservatively $650 per/yr

$9,900.00 Bomber total
$17,902.50 Zero S total

That's close to twice as much, but what to you get for the money?

According to Nov 2013 Cycle world a Zero S has a 90 mph top speed. That's about as fast as a Honda or Kawasaki 250. They found it has a average range of 62 miles. It has an 8 hour charge time. If it runs out of juice you can't pedal it home, and it weighs 393 lbs.

Then there's the Bomber. It has a 50 mph top speed. Arguably the fastest production bicycle on the planet. The range is a little murky, but is claimed to be 50 miles. I've read where people say 40 miles is easy, and 60 miles is possible. It has a 2 hour charge time, and if it runs out of juice you can pedal it home with it's 9 speed gear box. Total weight is 116 lbs.

So the question becomes which is better to own? The slowest $18,000 motorcycle in the world, or the fastest $10,000 motor bicycle?

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
I'll let you know that logic has no place on a motor bicycle forum.......just say'n......

If logic had anything to do with this forum, there would be a lot fewer folks on here. Putting any kind of motor/engine on a machine that wasn't designed for it isn't exactly logical in the purest sense. Illogical is what makes things 'spicy'.....I tend to like spicy.

laff

Last edited:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
makes sense to me. not having to go to the motor vehicle department is priceless for everything else their is mastercard. i have to honestly say if it came between the 2 the motorized bicycle would wins hands down for me also