I love getting THAT look.

GoldenMotor.com

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
today my machine has proven that it is worthy of me riding it. i was taking a cruise through the neighborhood on my 50cc motor bike, just taking it easy, giving it half throttle at best, when some serious biker dude, streamlined helmet and all blows past me pedaling furiously, so it gave it more gas and beat the guy to next stop light while he rode past without stopping. i was able able to catch up to him and pace him with ease even though i stopped at each stop sign and he didn't. still needs more work though.

mwarning

Apr 11, 2009
Wisconsin
Here's a picture of my GANG! We're invading the Golden Nugget in Pine River, WI...one of the coolest saloons around. We like lining up our MB's along side all the $$$ Harleys at the bar, and seeing "the look" on the Harley owner's faces when people come in asking who owns the cool bikes out front. Of course, that's us!

Attachments

Comrade Alfonzo

Jul 15, 2009
Whidbey Island, WA
I am a teenager living in the NW, I know hippies, I am one, and I know snobby teenagers, not many here on the Island. But my soccer team is pretty sure I am in need of a better hobby than things with small gas engines, the RC nitro truck I had was a failure, hopefully this works out better, maybe even getting some chics.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Alfonzo. Great to meet you. Always good to listen to the advise of buds and folks who care about you. Only you can decide the best hobby for you though. I am willing to bet you learned a whole lot from your "RC nitro truck failure" Never a waste. Edison told a reporter he was not saddened by 700 failed attempts to make a lite bulb, "now I know 700 ways how not to do it"

Chicks digg the creative types. Build some thing cool

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
On the 2 stroke, ridding past a park. Dad has his back to the road and Mom and 5 or 6 yr old boy facing it, all sitting in the grass. I ride past. Kid leaps to his feet about back handing his Mom's arm to death with his left and pointing at me with his right. Man, I love that look.

Prof Fate

Aug 19, 2008
St.Louis (Brentwood), MO
Picture this…beautiful day, 80 degrees, late afternoon, 4 lane road, 30 mph speed limit, hardly any traffic. I’m riding along with a big stupid grin. Out of nowhere booms a wolf whistle so loud that I jump. Two very attractive soccer moms are pacing me in their minivan smiling, giggling and waving. It made this old fat guy laugh. Had to floss dead bugs out of my teeth that night. :D

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Last week i got me HT engine mounted and was testing it out along a rural road near us--it was smoking and popping as it was first start up--this lady pulls by and stops and the 4 kids are laughing and pointing at me--at first i didnt recognize them --it was my daugter and 4 kids !! i get no respect!

the willi

Apr 21, 2009
west covina,ca
cvlt1cvlt1cvlt1well everyone does stare at the bike as i"m riding bye they smile and i smile back, the only part i dont like is the other cars behind me that honk their horn wanting me to move THE OUT OF THEIR WAY! the funny part is at the next light i smile at them and passst them.cvlt1cvlt1.x I say SCREW THEM and keep on riding!! live to ride, anda keep on going!!!!!!!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
BLARG!

Much as I love it, It's driving me a lil insane - every morning on my ride to work I stop at the local store for a cupa joe and a pack o'smokes. This is usually a 5 minute stop yet almost every time I go back outside there's at least one person standing next to my bike with "that look"...

aaand my 5min pitstop turns into a 10, 15.... mebbe longer... depends

So at this point I'm printing up handouts, lil "Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles" propaganda leaflets as not to lose my job lol It's a wonderful feeling to have someone so interested in my hobby, the complements are great and I don't wish to be rude or dissuade someone just cause I'm in a hurry - but save me jeebus I'm gonna be late for work o_O

Although it's a handy excuse I've used before when for some reason I just can't make that last turn into the parking lot where I work, zooming off for another mile or so on my bike...

"Yeah sorry boss, there was a gang o'kids holding me hostage again... whadda gonna do?"

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
Here's a picture of my GANG! We're invading the Golden Nugget in Pine River, WI...one of the coolest saloons around. We like lining up our MB's along side all the $$$ Harleys at the bar, and seeing "the look" on the Harley owner's faces when people come in asking who owns the cool bikes out front. Of course, that's us!
mwarning , thats a cool shot , theres a few local watering holes around me where the bikers do their weekly show n shine thing . soon as i get mine all done i,m gonna take it there and park it beside the best bike i see ... hahahaaa

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
sorta, OT but then again, way off (LOL I know "me?, OT WUT?") But way hot cougar in a way hot Vet. I did a double take. Got a very appreciative smile. Seems I look tall and good looking in an aging ford station wagon.

I had blocks on the peddles.

Last edited: