Felt Cruiser Build......not for cruising

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Scotto...I am glad to see you have completed the gas tank...you did a fine job on it. Just so you know I have no "Stop" signs or "No Parking" signs in my neighbor-hood anymore...but I do have alot of tanks in production now....lafflafflaff

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Scotto...I am glad to see you have completed the gas tank...you did a fine job on it. Just so you know I have no "Stop" signs or "No Parking" signs in my neighbor-hood anymore...but I do have alot of tanks in production now....lafflafflaff
LOLlaff That old, and I mean old "detour" sign turned out to be a nightmare.....there is some coating underneath the paint that is inpervious to almost everything, including high heat. I should have removed it before bending the tank into shape.....never again. New raw aluminum from now on, lesson learned!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I crafted it from an old carbon fiber peanut tank I had lying around......took nearly forever to finish.......
Oh noes! They are collectors items and you coulda got big bucks
for it on eBay.

Hey scotto, your mean race machine is turning liveforphysics on. :D

Looks like a knock down ebike vs gas bike brawl at Grange if they
don't all burn up again...........

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That cover looks absofriggenlootly awesome!! No matter what kind of peanuts ya used:D

That has turn out to be one mean machine! dnut

poorboys bikes

Custom Bike Builder
Apr 18, 2010
wichita, ks
Sweet ride man, when i ordered my slant they were out so i got a sunliner, same frame just crazy blue. I CANT BELIEVE you're putting pimplites on a mb! I wish i could afford those for my dirt jumper. You gotta get a sprocket adapter and ditch the spoke clamp method man, dont ruin those wheels!