Death Race 4-16-2011

GoldenMotor.com

Vfalpha-1

Jun 18, 2010
Sacramento California
SWEEEEEEET so since im over 16 i can go without a guardian or perant ? , AWESOMEif so , but my bike isnt even running yet and isnt even ment for anything other than city to city runs , so im going to sit this one out till i build my racer :D

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I live by harrison and irvington and really wnt to go but dnt have a ride there! I guess i could ride my bike there but really dnt like the idea of riding down houghton.I kno i am very new to this and haven't even met anyoone else in tucson yet to ride with. I have a bunch of friends and co workers that wanna get one now but everyone says that. Anybody wanna pick me up on the way out there me and my bike are more then welcome to ride on the roof,hood,trunk,trailer bed.lol I just wanna meet other people.
If I can squeeze in one more bike you can ride with me. Heck I think I am gonna have to make two trips just to get all the bikes there. If not I might be able to find a ride for you.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
If I can squeeze in one more bike you can ride with me. Heck I think I am gonna have to make two trips just to get all the bikes there. If not I might be able to find a ride for you.
You're a good guy Dave....would you mind swinging by San Diego and picking me up? I'll pitch in for gas......j/k :D It's only 428 miles from here to the track......we'll see you there bro!

dnut

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Dave, have you reconsidered racing yet? i've got a secret weapon i wanna put up against your morini...:)
I doubt I will have the BoXer running by DR. I'd be better off to mount the motor on another bike instead of the BoXer. And I have no plans to do that.

If all goes well there will be a Morini and another BoXer at DR. Hope he has better luck with the BoXer then me.

Attachments

ToxicAz520

Mar 11, 2011
Tucson,Arizona
Cool thanks I would really appreciate that I will be watching this tread closey for your response or you can pm it as well..wee.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Cool thanks I would really appreciate that I will be watching this tread closey for your response or you can pm it as well..wee.
I will PM you as the date gets closer, I've got a ton of stuff needed for the DR so I am sure I will end up with multiple trips to the track. I just got to figure out which trip I can squeeze you in with it.

Smoothe

Sep 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I caught a ride from a non-mb'er who is from Tucson and will use the opportunity to catch up with old friends & family. We will probably spend the weekend down there.

I'm going to Death Race, please reserve #67 for me!

shaolin

Apr 1, 2011
los angeles
Hi Dave, new to the motorbicycling community and would like to reserve #24 for the death race just for kicks if available. thanks for leading the pack!!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Just a reminder folks those that have one, please bring a fire extinguisher for your pits. Really we all should have fire extinguishers in our pits but it would be safer if at least a few did. So if ya got one, do me a favor and dont forget to toss it in with everything else you are bringing.

And please place them in your pits where everyone can see it, and have access to it if need be.

Thank You....

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Wow, I didn't know my pits smelled that bad.....I'll bring at least one FE, always a safe measure.....see ya at the track!

dnut

hey Dave, looks like the tandem will be racing after all.....I'm stoked! We'll be bringing the tandem and 4 other bikes to show and race (all 4-strokes). Team Bintang!?!

Just a reminder folks those that have one, please bring a fire extinguisher for your pits. Really we all should have fire extinguishers in our pits but it would be safer if at least a few did. So if ya got one, do me a favor and dont forget to toss it in with everything else you are bringing.

And please place them in your pits where everyone can see it, and have access to it if need be.

Thank You....

Last edited: