Death Race 4-16-2011

GoldenMotor.com

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
That tandem sounds interesting for sure. Can't wait to see what you guys have come up with in the last year.

Now that it's getting down to the wire, it's time to talk trash. Anybody coming that is in the 50 mph club? I'm nearly in, but only hit 51 mph with a slight downhill.

I'm brining a solid 47mph though. I doubt the length of the straights will allow me to see it on the track. But I'll be FAST, fast enough to scare me silly

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I am bringing my Hardrock and it is a daily rider and completely stock except for expansion pipe., I will be lucky to see 35mph on the track.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i've got a 50mph+ bike, but it's not a hardcore racer. it'll suffer in the corners. not much, but enough to make me lose...:) it's better as a traffic dodger.

i'm bringing another bike that's close to 50, and it'll get me in and out of the turns like a rocket. and it just might be 50+ if i tweak it some more.

Thud

May 26, 2010
West Michigan
My race bike is making 53mph in less than 200' 5 seconds ish....but the set up is fragile as glass...could blow a controller & be dead in the water at any moment.....My bike is prolly only the 3rd strongest ellectric to represent....(i will be running a punny 48v set up LOL)

I hope to get my china motor re-assembled & shipped in time as a back up but life is squarely right in my way.

I will be shipping my 1st bike by the weekend to make sure it there in time...if I get the gasser assembled I may rush it to myself in Touscon. hehe. I love pressure!..

I'll be the fat old geezer on #40 LOL.

Lowandslow

Jan 24, 2011
Mesa,AZ
What do you need to do to register for the race? Can a person show up that day and pay the fee and get a number? I really want to go and see the bikes and would like to even run on the track but my bike is not a racer and is still not even broke in yet. Will there be an opportunity to just cruise the track at a slower pace than racing? I would love to just get out and cruise with some other choppers and stretch bikes. Also are lights on the bike required after dark or will the track lights be enough? Sorry for all the questions but this does sound like fun!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
What do you need to do to register for the race? Can a person show up that day and pay the fee and get a number? I really want to go and see the bikes and would like to even run on the track but my bike is not a racer and is still not even broke in yet. Will there be an opportunity to just cruise the track at a slower pace than racing? I would love to just get out and cruise with some other choppers and stretch bikes. Also are lights on the bike required after dark or will the track lights be enough? Sorry for all the questions but this does sound like fun!
Registration and fee is with MHC, find the office and register with them first the day of. Then you can enter the pits and hopefully I will have a table set up for everyone to get there numbers.

Yes there will be plenty of opportunity to cruise/rally/practice on the track. I am looking for a good 2-3 hours of open track for that before the racing starts.

If you would like to add lights to your bike you are more then welcome, but I am sure the track lights should be sufficient.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Everyone reserving numbers please lets try to keep it from 1-200, if you are providing your own numbers it can be whatever you want. But if you need me to provide the number for you it has to be 1-200

Thanks............

Billy Thunder

Jul 8, 2010
B.C. Canada
I hope you guys who are lucky enough to attend this year will get lots of pics and video for those of us that can't make it. I've just about worn out the old youtube vids.
Lots of us are watching and wishing we could be there!
Have fun - be safe!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Everyone reserving numbers please lets try to keep it from 1-200, if you are providing your own numbers it can be whatever you want. But if you need me to provide the number for you it has to be 1-200
Hi Dave or anyone else that knows

How many riders did you have in the last Death Race?
Do you think there will be more this time?
thanks

Last edited:

THE GENERAL44

Apr 3, 2011
Simi Valley Ca.
I will being using my go GO PRO helmet cam in forward motion then I am going to point it behind
me so it should give a whole new look... (If I make it to the second heat)being that I'm not in last other wise I guess I'll get to see a lot of dirt and asphalt. LOL Only one problem I don't know how to you tube... I'll find some GEEK PATROL to help me. BTW Dave31.... My friends SURFCAT13 and DOG NUT will be bringing there own numbers so no need to provide 805 and 420 thanks