build no.2 the wifes beach trike

GoldenMotor.com

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
got it back to a rolling chassis an set the tank breifly , got tired an thats when I make mistakes so I quit heres a teaser till I get more on it .
SB , I sure hope they sell .
Motortriker, ya think that tv is big enuff? lol
wipe your chin off killer drooling is for babies man. lol
Tom youll really dig this pic that 2 tone just bangs it outta here.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
That thing just looks, to coin a phrase, 'Bad to the Bone'. I wish I could add music to this post. :) "bbbbbbbad, bad to the bone." Ya'll know the song.
Tom

Edit: Or, "All my friends drive low riders" :)

Last edited:

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
just popped in before I hit the rack .lmao you guys kill me sometimes!
Tom you mean this song by war.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A0U7jakUY8
I always wanted to learn to play thorogoods bad to the bone , never did tho. LOVE his sound an that white gibson just has such a dirty nasty crunch . just soooo sweet.
Yank omg ! lmao

fugit

Mar 5, 2012
Oregon
Not sure how many ways there is to say AWESOME but here are a few :

alarming, astonishing, awe-inspiring,beautiful, breathtaking, daunting, dreadful, exalted, fearful, fearsome, formidable, frantic, frightening, grand, hairy*, imposing, impressive, intimidating, magnificent, majestic, mean, mind-blowing*, moving, nervous, overwhelming, real gone, shocking, something else, striking, stunning, stupefying, wonderful, wondrous, zippity dooda cool ................

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
stayed late an did more stuff got the 3 spd, brakes, speedo,hubcaps, fenders fitted for good an test fitted the bed I forgot to allow space for the speedo cable to go between the bed floor an its frame mount so got to shim that up 1/2 inch , cant wait for Deb to see pics later tonight her vision is almost reality, I am so happy an I think she will be too .
Gary

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
We would all like to see Deb's face when she sees it the first time. If possible have your camera ready and snap a shot of her reaction. That would be super cool.
Tom

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
I kinda dropped the ball an didnt order a lot of the electrical system small parts on time so probably gonna be waiting on some of them for a few days.

actually I was kinda hopping for a good day to do its first run an ride it up to the house an present it that way .
thanks all for the complements , I wouldnt say its a masterpeice but it is a darn sharp looking lil machine , an all that is because of what I have seen an learned from all these guys here.
Deb an I are looking forward to having them both out to the local car an bike shows , we both enjoy those .
Gary

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
lol
Always liked George Thorogood...

Way back when, travelling in the car, when our son misbehaved, we'd tell him, "Settle down! You're a bad bone!"

He'd come uncorked! lol

"I'm NOT a bad bone!" lol

Good video, Yank. GT's guitar case all duct taped together.. and Bo Didley's rectangle guitar... and there was some decent pool shots, too!

A diversion... lol

The trike is coming along GREAT!!!!
rc