Biker Build Off

GoldenMotor.com

K.i.p

Nov 8, 2009
CNY
Wow that is gorgeous! I do think FileStyle has a valid point on the esthetics of the rear fender skirt however. If you can in any way go with radii around the rear hub this creation would be total killer. Hats off, I could not possably come close to your design and craftsmenship skills!

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
it just kind of came out that way. rounding it out would of showed much more of the frame and drop outs so i squared it off more. i haven't even put it up for sale yet and have people who drop by the shop trying to buy it.
i have this build spread out over several threads, since this thread is closed to the rest of the forum i'm going to consolidate them all into one thread in the boardtrack and ventage section so everyone can give there comments.

Last edited:

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Don't take this the wrong way since it is stricktly MY Opinion, but I hated those fenders on the Old Indian Motorcycles and they even look worse on a Motorized Bicycle with the skinny tires.
Everyone has different taste, that's what we are building these for.

John

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's todays progress... I'll let the pics speak for themselves!!

All I have left to do is install the front brake, Get my homie Shawn to make me one of his full custom long exaust pipes (with a Harley fish tail ;)) & make & install the longer cables! (& clean the rear tire)
I think I'll be breaking in the engine by next weekend!!

& just incase anyone was wondering... When I sit on the bike, the springer fork drops & the bottom tube of the frame sits level with the ground!! (about 2" high)

(edit) I also think I'm gonna move the coil to just under the bottom bracket... (I don't like where it is now.)

Last edited:

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
will I get in trouble for posting seeing how I'm not building? Who cares! I like the bikes all that I've seen I even got to check out Norm's build before it was done don't know what your going to call it for sure but after riding the VooDoo bike...... How about "MR.Toads wild ride" Naw...... its the wrong color, but that is one wild looking bike. A low rider it sure the heck is!!
Ya know what !!...? tonight is the first time I looked at all this!.......... Err I've been too busy bumming rides,
meeting people etc.
Now that you guys have them built lets see some photos of you riding them and for you guys who aren't done "Geter done and show us some photos
Norm aka "Venice boy" I don't know about a shrunken head but I'll see if I can find you a bell for the Voodoo bike
Norman

rockvoice

Apr 6, 2009
glendale california
I cant take it anymore! I know i'm not supposed to post here but..........
camlifter cool bike very innovative and work most would not put into a build.
retmachinist .....sweeeeeet! lot of cool detail work and looks like a blast to ride.
norm aka venice motor bikes..... I know i'm partial to the west coast look but that thing is (SICK)
enough said ........ delete if you want

camlifter

May 4, 2009
acme labs marion ohio
will I get in trouble for posting seeing how I'm not building? Who cares! I like the bikes all that I've seen I even got to check out Norm's build before it was done don't know what your going to call it for sure but after riding the VooDoo bike...... How about "MR.Toads wild ride" Naw...... its the wrong color, but that is one wild looking bike. A low rider it sure the heck is!!
Ya know what !!...? tonight is the first time I looked at all this!.......... Err I've been too busy bumming rides,
meeting people etc.
Now that you guys have them built lets see some photos of you riding them and for you guys who aren't done "Geter done and show us some photos
Norm aka "Venice boy" I don't know about a shrunken head but I'll see if I can find you a bell for the Voodoo bike
Norman
it's 20* and snowing here, so i won't be able to get it out for awhile, you west coast guys have it made.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's todays progress...
I made new extra long cables, moved the CDI & routed the wires inside the frame, & took it out for a spin around the neighborhood... It runs smooth & fast, but it's crazy loud with a straight pipe!!!

I decided that i'm just gonna go for it & make my own pipe tomorrow.

Wednesday I'm gonna finish the front disc brake.

Where's briton bees??? Still playing games? :rolleyes: