Would you buy this kit?

GoldenMotor.com

wsmuller

Mar 6, 2011
New Orleans, LA
I'm trying to decide between the Rawmotors.com Silver 66/80cc and the Jet 66/80cc from kingsmotorbikes.com, (both are 2-strokes).

There isn't much to distinguish these two kits..at least from my point of view. They also both cost around the same, and are chinese made.

Other Similarities (perhaps not identical) include the CDI, carburetor, clutch lever and assembly, 44 tooth sprocket, 415 chain, fuel valve, mounting hardware, etc. Moreover, fuel efficiency and HP are both rated around the same.

There are, however, a few seemingly insignificant differences. I don't know if any of these are important, but the Raw kit comes with a Magneto kill switch on the throttle. The Jet's throttle is an Accelograph, with what appears to be a generic kill switch (which I've heard bad reviews about). Additionally, the Jet's motor head is angled, and the Raw's is standard. On the other hand, Raw has a full 6 month warranty, and Jet has no warranty.

Any Thoughts?
Edit/Delete Message

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Go with the raw, I've heard good things, I like straight plug engines, and the warranty is a MUST HAVE. Go for that :)

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I have bought everything from thatsdax to BoyGoFast and in the end I have bought 2 Raw motors and I like them the best....Hands down Raw motors!!!!
Check out the link to buy a Raw motor....I bought my 2 Raw motors at 100bucks a peice with free shipping,I had to buy 2 to get that deal....
Products
John