Velocars and other interesting vehicles.

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I think the accordion is a more modern version of the slave driver's drum and has the added advantage of replacing the whip as a pain device.

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Bern (more) and Belgrade (less)
Hello,
Excellent realisation of nice idea: woodwork art almost as Steve had with his bicycle's trailer in speed-boat style!
There are variants for kids and adults. He sells plans but finished vehicles, too. I am wondering what could be price? I wouldn't be buyer, just curious old man.
Ciao,

Zoran

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Bern (more) and Belgrade (less)
Hello,
Attached is compilation of texts about building such wonderful gravity racers, with special address for designer's web-site. He is Peter Vivian from UK.
I think that most of his solutions could be useful for pedal-cars, velocars and light motorised quadricycles...
Ciao,
Zoran

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Another boat for Steve I like it,should be really KOOL when done.

IW That is some really nice work on that sure are neat cars. Last spring when i went to CA to visit my brother, we went to a car gathering at a burger place. And there was a Morgan redone with a newer engine. Sure was KOOL to see one close up and drive around............Curt

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
The text tells us it's appealing bodywork, tandem two seater and they now sod all either. Give me a while.