This is my Stealth Bomber

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Looks good I think a fatter more comfy saddle will rhyme beautifully with the girth of the batteries. Saying while Looks back at his BoXer lol

Every time I look at that Stealth it says the exact same thing over and over again lets,time to ride!dnut.wee.
This seat is actually pretty good. It may be a little less comfy than a beach cruiser seat in the short run, but after a 1/2 hour this seat is still going strong, but the beach cruiser seat is starting to make me squirm around a little.

But this seat is plain Jane looking. I'll probably buy a beach cruiser seat next that's less comfortable, but better looking. Cause that's how I roll.

zpt

dodge dude94

Jun 8, 2012
East Texas
Oh my God.
I could so totally rock that.

I would leave the mud tires on it and totally just beat on it on the trails, holy crap. That is so legit. :D

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Thank you for sharing that video, biknut. That bike is incredible!
I now have a goal to save up money for.
I wonder if they will still be available in 8 to 10 years?

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I set a new record yesterday while making my video. I don't know how, it seemed like I was going uphill and against the wind all day.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Hey biknut, have you seen the Stealth with the dirtbike seat option? That might fit the style of the bike well and I can attest that they're very comfy compared to a bicycle.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Hey biknut, have you seen the Stealth with the dirtbike seat option? That might fit the style of the bike well and I can attest that they're very comfy compared to a bicycle.
Thanks, yes I know the one you mean. The problem with it is it looks too much like a motorcycle. This bike is already quasi legal enough without making it look any more like a motorcycle.

My new seat works pretty good. Yesterday I rode over 40 miles on it. By the time I got home I was squirming around on it a little, but that's been the case with the most comfortable beach cruiser seats I have too. It felt at least equal to the best of them.

The reviews of this seat were accurate. It really is a pretty good one. The only reason I'd change this seat now is if I wanted a different look.

http://www.bikewagon.com/origin8-sa...&cagpspn=pla&gclid=CITakpyR07sCFcVQ7AoddhwABQ

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I tried these black leather streamers on Stunner and they looked like sux. On Electronaut they look instantly at home. That's because Stunner is a pretty boy that can't tolerate anything that detracts from it's stunning model looks, but Electronaut is a rough tough manly brute that's confident in it's masculinity. A pink shirt wouldn't even faze it one bit.

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Oh gawd, streamers? It looks like a supermoto and adding cruiser stuff look out of place, but that's just my opinion, and I know you won't take it seriously! lol

Nice video in the other thread, the Stealth is indeed very swift!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I think it's time for some of those leather straps with reflectors that go on your axles.

Seroiusly? You're right. They don't detract from the looks. Sort of like a muscle builder with an ear ring. Who's gonna make fun of it?

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
That kickstand is great. Looks stout like a post coming out of the pavement.
It is coming out of the pavement. He carries a hammer drill and a 3/4" bit and sets that post into whatever he parks the bike on. When you have that much battery weight, you gotta do sumpin' to keep it upright. :)

Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Sort of like a muscle builder with an ear ring. Who's gonna make fun of it?

Tom
That's right along the lines I was thinking.

Another thing in the back of my mind,

nothing says bicycle like handlebar streamers. First impressions are important. Those streamers act as a kind of camouflage. On this bike, something tells me that may come in handy someday.

Above all else though, I actually like the way they look of this bike, and they're funny too. Motor bicycles are all about fun to me. On Stunner they looked embarrassing though. They just didn't look right.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
That kickstand is great. Looks stout like a post coming out of the pavement.
Thanks Mike. I can tell you that kickstand is as solid as it looks. It's almost too stout for my liking. I'm very sensitive about making all my motor bicycles look as bicycle as possible, and at first I was worrying about how motorcycle that stand looks. It's a motorcycle stand after all. I've gotten sort of used to it now, and in consideration of how well it works I'll leave it alone. This bike needs as much bicycle dummying down as I can give it, hence the above post.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Oh gawd, streamers? It looks like a supermoto and adding cruiser stuff look out of place, but that's just my opinion, and I know you won't take it seriously! lol

Nice video in the other thread, the Stealth is indeed very swift!
Only he men need apply LOL. J/K