Texas Riding Blog

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
So much for my fun afternoon. I ended up doing 3 service calls. Didn't get to ride at all.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I live down here in central Tx and Im a Packers fan...... go go go Rogers, Mathews......!

Looks like this is gonna be a good one and I have to work tonight....... that stinks, I'll miss most of it...!
Well that was a fail......

Now on to the on topics stuff about bike riding here in the great state of Texas

Map

1kbike

Aug 24, 2013
Missouri
I just read all the messages and did not see my answer, so I am hoping to get some help. I am going to be using my motorized bicycle for a Go-Fer errand business. I want to put on the advertising that I am licensed and bonded, but I am having a heck of a time finding insurance. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I have no car (so no insurance there), and due to the fact this is a BUSINESS and not a personal item, I can't put it under renters insurance. I need actual motorized bicycle insurance coverage in order for me to get my permits and my bond to run my biz. Can anyone please help me out???
Call an insurance company and ask them directly. That will be your best bet.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy MedicsGirl. I have a small courier biz and on rare occasion, I get to do jobs on a motorized bicycle. It is kinda a thrill. LOL, and you can write off the milage.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I just read all the messages and did not see my answer, so I am hoping to get some help. I am going to be using my motorized bicycle for a Go-Fer errand business. I want to put on the advertising that I am licensed and bonded, but I am having a heck of a time finding insurance. I live in San Antonio, Texas. I have no car (so no insurance there), and due to the fact this is a BUSINESS and not a personal item, I can't put it under renters insurance. I need actual motorized bicycle insurance coverage in order for me to get my permits and my bond to run my biz. Can anyone please help me out???
You don't need to tell anyone you're using a motor bicycle. I see no reason you need to mention it since in Texas it's just considered a bicycle so the same insurance any bicycle courier would have will probably be the same for you.

Tom BR

Oct 2, 2013
Paris ,Tx.
auflg I'm Tom BR,in Paris Tx. I've had no problems w/ the law here what so ever.A level head and good manners go a long way in not attracting unwanted attention from the law.I've been riding my bike for two years.I highly recomend rearview mirrors (both sides) as there are so many people driving their cars while texting or talking on cell phones.Keep on keeping on.TomBR

Tom BR

Oct 2, 2013
Paris ,Tx.
to medicsgirl: You are going to find it impossible to insure your bike.Been there.Motorized bike laws are a gey area at best

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
auflg I'm Tom BR,in Paris Tx. I've had no problems w/ the law here what so ever.A level head and good manners go a long way in not attracting unwanted attention from the law.I've been riding my bike for two years.I highly recomend rearview mirrors (both sides) as there are so many people driving their cars while texting or talking on cell phones.Keep on keeping on.TomBR
Hi Tom, welcome to the forum, and welcome to the Texas Riding Blog. Thank you for the ride report from the Paris area. I've ridden through there many times on my way up to the Wa****a's, on my motorcycle.

Meano

Nov 5, 2011
Baytown Tx
Check Hagerty I heard that they will in sure your motorized bicycle and for a low cost
http://www.hagerty.com

tablet steroids

Oct 5, 2013
usa
obviously like motorbicycling.com however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I'll definitely come back again.

Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
obviously like motorbicycling.com however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I'll definitely come back again.
Please wait until you learn some manners.

It isn't polite to use your first post to criticize others. At least wait until you have posted something useful before attacking other members.

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Please wait until you learn some manners.

It isn't polite to use your first post to criticize others. At least wait until you have posted something useful before attacking other members.
Major Ditto.............! D R C

Hey Jack, if we can understood it, and we cans be able to reads it, it been good enuff fur us, we ain't doing a class hair own proper grammer or spelling we build, eat, sleep and talk motorized bicycles and if that is your purpose here as well then I say welcome and best wishes in your build adventure, but if you're a overly critical person here to poke at people and be all high and mighty about someone not getting a word spelled right, then I have to say chances are you're in the wrong place (tablet steroids)...!

Peace, Map
reddd