Superior quality 2 stroke 50cc bicycle engines.

GoldenMotor.com

TMBC

Feb 20, 2008
New Zealand
Hi Guys,

I'm after quite a few 2 stroke 50cc engines, auto and manual. Great quailty and finished well. Any reccomendations? I live in New Zealand. :) I had noticed a few on this forum. I'm building a quility hybrid/MTB. No Chinese crap!

Any thoughts?

Mirk

Mar 18, 2008
Non-Chinese 2 stroke bike engines? Do they even exist?
there are tons of alternates to the chinese. Dimension EDGE(Bikemotor.com), Staton-inc(Staton-inc.com), Golden Eagle(Bikeengines.com), and many others, just search around a little bit.

vddy

Jul 11, 2010
Auckland, NZ
I'm also keen to find out the same thing. TMBC have you managed to find a good (but affordable) shop that sells bikes similar to the Schwinns that those lucky Americans can buy?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
FWIW - Although I have not personally tried one, I have heard good things about Chris Hill's 2 stroke engines.
Andrew
I realize this is an old thread but since it got bumped I should post here that Chris Hill is no longer in business. :( His website was still up as of a couple of weeks ago but his page informs that he no longer sells bike engine kits. Too bad. He had a quality product.
Tom

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I realize this is an old thread but since it got bumped I should post here that Chris Hill is no longer in business. :( His website was still up as of a couple of weeks ago but his page informs that he no longer sells bike engine kits. Too bad. He had a quality product.
Tom

He may be out of business not sure?

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
hi. i'm looking for a perpetual motion motor that also has a tire inflation valve and a slurpee dispenser.

failing that, does anyone know where i can get an engine that runs on electrical resonance that is transmitted through the atmosphere? i think Tesla was working on something like that.

hydro-powered?

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
hi. i'm looking for a perpetual motion motor that also has a tire inflation valve and a slurpee dispenser.

failing that, does anyone know where i can get an engine that runs on electrical resonance that is transmitted through the atmosphere? i think Tesla was working on something like that.

hydro-powered?
Thanks, I needed that...
SB