So Cal Race on Oct. 22 at Grange

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
I'm so freakin' excited about this event, I just need to post a few pics of my bike's transformation for the race. I have just recently got this bike up running and am still working out many kinks, but I really wanted to come to this event, so I already modified it. I put a comet clutch on it, a put on lower handlebars, a made a new seat post to get the seat farther back, and I put some hookworm tires on it. I will be taking off the tail light and head light, but I kind of like the fenders, so I will keep them. First picture is before, the rest are current.

Does anyone know where you get number plates for your bike? I was thinking of making one, but if they are available locally, that would be easier.

Attachments

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
2 days to go... When do we pay? Do you have a roster of who and how many are going to show up. Has anyone been to the track to check it out?

Thanks...
That would be 12 days not 2.......

No, I have not been to the track thanks to the few people that
offered to help flaking out.
Are you offering to help out?

My email is at the bottom of this post and pre payment works the
same way you did it last race.

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
Does anyone know where you get number plates for your bike? I was thinking of making one, but if they are available locally, that would be easier.
If you haven't done so yet, contact motorbicycleracing on this thread and reserve your number. Ask him what numbers are available as I don't know where the list of the reserved numbers are. Then just make your own plate. A lot of other racers including myself use a bmx number plate. Nice build, can't wait to see it in person.

Last edited:

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
That would be 12 days not 2.......

No, I have not been to the track thanks to the few people that
offered to help flaking out.
Are you offering to help out?

My email is at the bottom of this post and pre payment works the
same way you did it last race.[/QUO

The last race i payed at piston bikes , Where do we prepay now .

ducedave

Apr 17, 2011
Mentone Ca.
Yeah, I think bairdco has been out there too but he told me not
to tell you guys..... :D
(SO WHY DID YOU!)

I'm unable to test ride Grange but I will be taking a tuning ride to Oak Glen at an elevation of 4,734ft. it's a 11.3 ml. ride up form my town Mentone at an elevation of 1,600ft..
I'll bet you I don't get that 150mpg on that ride any one wont to go with me?
.shft.brnotusflg.we.

Last edited:

ducedave

Apr 17, 2011
Mentone Ca.
Well I got my money to go to the race so I have to order a smaller gear soon so it well get here on time to work out the chaining -to decide on the 41 40 36 32 I have to start the nitrometh fuel testing tonight-so far it's starting easier not enough that you could even smell it yet I'll open my jet and see what happens I'm going to ad more sooooooooowly just a Little power helper as this is not a top fuel car

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Last edited: