Snork

GoldenMotor.com

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Worst thing that can happen is that Clint Eastwood comes by the movie set and jack slaps us senseless for cutting on his turf.

On the phone about the train right now.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
LOL, what Map said and again. Ride safe you .....well, you know

at least wear good boots for the Flintstone's thing!

I blame global warming, new math and the number Q
---------------------------------------------------------
Then MapBike said;

Let me get this straight with the number thing you mentioned...

Wuan, Q, Tree, Fo, Fy, Siks, Sem, ate, Ni, Tin....

Ok yeah I got it...LOL!

Map

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Y'alls trains go a lot faster than the ones in my neck of the woods..........

I wonder what time Thomas and Friends is on the teley??

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Ya just had to go and post that didn't ya Dan. Now it's another sleepless night of plotting and planning.
When our tide is really low there are miles of hard packed sand available. Darnit. I'm thinking ice boat, sand boat.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That really is a cool thought, Steve! "Floating, riding, skating..."

Some lowerable pontoons with sort of skate blade keels and a old style, delivery bike front kickstand with a cutter steerer balde. Would of course be crazy dangerous on ice, but....

OK, I got nutton but that could be really cool.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Like it would be the first time you or I had to explain some thing to the nice officer, lol.

That vid looks like it would be a blast. Watching it, thought what a great way to teach some body how to sail a boat. No kidding, pretty instant reaction to actions taken and you really would feel the speed right away and can see easily whats going on with the sail.

That is how we will get rich Steve! Open a sail boating school on a salt flat. ....OK, needs work

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Who US Dan? Do you mean that we would have some "splainin" to do. Heck I just told them the truth cause I found that put them off their game.

Officer, We had reports that a car matching the description of yours was seen spinning it's tires and had what sounded like open exhaust pipes.

Fasteddy, That no good SOB! I told him not to tear up my car when he borrowed it. His name is Bob Smith and if you don't nail his a** I will. He won't be hard to find because he drives the only green and white 1956 Ford, 2 door hardtop around here and he has purple sex lights in his front and rear windows. I'm not sure where he lives but he come into the gas station where I work all the time and I thought he was an alright guy.

Police, OK we'll check it out. Thanks.

Now the unfortunate thing is Bob sold the car to some door knob that no one could stand 2 weeks ago. :)

Steve.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Here is one for ya, from they day after it was all over (2013 Burning Man). I tried similar to this a few Burning Mans ago, but it was with a windsurf sail rig on a skate board with fairly large inflatable knobby tires.

MT

Attachments

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I have just thought of a major advantage of land yachting. It is very much harder to drown.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
NOT my photo in this post, but of Trey Ratcliff's

Picture close to what I rode on, but shorter base and no front ballast added

http://stuckincustoms.smugmug.com/Burning-Man/i-fC73DSF/A

http://www.stuckincustoms.com/trey-ratcliff/

The Man on top of the base this year looking like a space ship flying saucer is seen behind the stand up land sailor in the fore ground. It was not always this much dust flying around, but there also were times to put on the gas mask and goggles.

Say, what about a gas mask you don't have to remove to sip your beer?

MT

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Have you ever been on the computer and think "my hard drive is going haywire"?

Happened to me this morning.......turned out it was my half full soda can 'bubbling'.

Just may explain why I have PF.

(PF is 'prolific farts'.)