Snork

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Hey Down South! Where ya been?

Welcome back.

You guys get hit with this last snow storm at all? Having a ruff winter up this way. Weather is awesome but under about 2 foot of snow.

Down_South

Aug 28, 2008
North Carolina
Yeah Buddy! We got some serious snow here, but its long gone now. I know you guys up there are getting pounded with snow (not trying to rub it in). I wish you well and stay safe as you can up there. I lived in Ohio as a child and we got huge amounts of snow and that kind of weather can be deadly and not just on the road. I'll pass on winter weather.

happycheapskate

Nov 26, 2009
Rockwall TX
hahhaha. You can really buy it, but don't put it in your bike.

http://www.brawndo.com/

I saw a youtube video of a rider using E85 and Marvel Mystery Oil as 2cycle oil. I don't know how long it will hold up, but it sounded like it ran ok. He said he had to rejet the carb and use an automotive hose to move the carb back for fuel-air mixing.

I don't know about putting that in the crankcase of my truck, but I've used in the gas and the Check Engine Light goes off (we have crappy low-grade 10% ethanol fuel here).

Also, I went to Home Depot yesterday to get some 2 cycle oil, and all they had was lots of little bottles of synthetic 50:1 stuff, expensive! They had 1 qt cans of "Premium Pre-mixed Ready to Use 2 Cycle Fuel" for $8 each (32/gallon) hahhahahhahahhaha.
http://www.lawncareguide.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/40_50-fuel.JPG

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
About 4AM it dawned on me that I should be sure to say, don't put Brawndo in any engine.

(without lead and electrolyte additives)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
My old bike was so badass it didn't even need a motor to go fast.
LOL ..............you might be a MBer

My bike is so badass, it makes other badass bikes ... ok, I got nutton

Way back, was coming home from a MB get together thing, ride or some thing. My bike was on a carrier on the car. I had forgot to shut the garage door. Carol looks at me and says in a shocked voice; "you forgot to close the garage?!" I said "it's OK. The bike is with us" She just stared at me in disbelief.

wut?

Might be a MBer, snork

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
I had forgot to shut the garage door. Carol looks at me and says in a shocked voice; "you forgot to close the garage?!" I said "it's OK. The bike is with us" She just stared at me in disbelief.
Last year... an ex of mine did that once (she was parked forward outside, she opened the garage door to get to my car, got in and drove off... at 5am, I woke up at 10am that day...

$10k worth of Dad's tools and equipment out there, but I gave her crap for leaving my bike exposed to the neighbors!

<-Definately an MB'r!

(Nothing was missing though-thank Jeebas)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Killer

Really glad to hear nothing got gone. Few things make you want to scream like replacing a tool you had already bought!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Was snow blowing the block around the house so as to sort of apologise for all the annoying MB noise I make. A new neighbor came out to say thank you. (kinda cool. Is New England and we mostly just nod or wave at each other) But got to BS'n. Turns out he is a work at home electrical engineer! (Think I am the only graduate of the school of hard knocks and bizzare stories on the whole street) But am thinking RC Periscope. Gonna call it "Snorkel" I am sure it would be no problem to design and build using off the shelf parts.

LOL, this is why I never get any thing done. Am omni focused until some thing even crazier comes to mind to build.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan, have you ever noticed that the tool has to be replaced is at least $35 and your favorite.

You will put the new one down right beside the tool it replaced after you looked for the first tool for at least an hour.

Always in the area were you looked.

You drove all over town to find it.

You Honey wants to know what your yelling about.

Says"well you got a new one didn't you?'

You spent soon chilly time the next day because the Honey is late going somewhere and can't find her favorite shoes and you say "Why don't you wear your new ones?'

I have just brought back a flood of memories to 3/4 of the fellas on this forum who are over 21 and the ladies aren't to happy with me either.

Steve.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
YouTube - Dirt Bike FAIL Dirt bike strapped to car, falls off on highway.

I was looking for pictures of roof mounted bikes that went into the garage
Back when I lived in Cleveland, in the area of the Metroparks, an officer was telling me about a report he took where a weekend warrior was backing his car (with a trunk mount bike rack loaded with a Cannondale) out of his driveway. Apparently he was backing out a little too quickly for a city bus to catch on and slow down. The Cannondale was ripped clean off and sent flying on into history. (And Cannondales can fly better than most, from what the officer observed.)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I watched a yuppie in a Saab go into an underground parking garage under a big sign that said "Caution, 8 foot Clearance"...with his road bike on the roof...The Saab made it, the bike didn't. (TRUE STORY)
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har, snork snicker, snicker.

"Driving down the interstate
Running thirty minutes late
Singin' Margaritaville and minding my own
Some foreign car drivin' dude with the road rage attitude
Pulled up beside me talkin' on his cell phone
He started yelling at me like I did something wrong
He flipped me the bird an' then he was gone

Some beach
Somewhere"

Blake Shelton - Some Beach (Official Music Video) - Video

"Some beach
Somewhere
There's no where to go when you got all day to get there
There's cold margaritas and hot Senoritas smiling with long dark hair
On some beach
Somewhere"

Hey, did you guys ever go back and read this whole thread? Freakin' hysterical. Proving once again MBers are about a half a bubble off plumb but to the good. I ever hit lotto and we are gonna do some sort of party thing. I just gotta figure out how to do that sort of thing with out me having a beer. (No kidding, just don't know how to act, lol)
Gonna take some of your guy's/Gal's quotes for the MB Magazine. With your permission of course.
.flg.