New in frame 4 stroke kit in development!

GoldenMotor.com

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
I'm afraid it was really more imbarassing than death defying.

I was pulling off the road mid block onto the sidewalk across opposing lanes (no cars coming toward me), was going to pull into the crosswalk and onto the sidewalk. So I reached down and killed the motor and stood up for extra control just in time to hit the turtle that slipped by me somehow. This, of course I realized afterward.

One minute I was riding, next my head and body were hitting the pavement like a sack o' potatos.

A bit sore (especially my ankle) today but all's well. It's a testiment to a minimum of proper equipment i.e. helmut, eye protection, gloves. But mostly helmut. W/o it I'd have a sore head!

Oh well, Lady FireBelly tends to my wounds whilst keeping my spirits up! HaHaHa!

Cheers!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
YUS! It's a lil known fact that turtles are evil and are planning to overthrow mankind as proven by tyrslider's unfortunate experience...

Here's an artist's rendition of the Great Turtle Attack of 1963... oddly, the town was saved by a hippy with a sacrificial cactus offering o_O

(no photographic evidence remains - obv this is more proof of turtle conspiracies)

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
A turtle is like an upside down pothole.
HaHaHa! Still laughin' about the hippie savin' the day w/ a cactus (suspect there was some patchouli oil involved; even turtles hate it)!?

This is fun what else can I find to wreck on? HaHaHa! Ouch it hurts when I laugh.

Cheers!

.bf.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,

And ran over a turtle

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Wow I like it that is a interest J shaft approach very cool. I love looking at all these builds. Great job that's a nice bike! All you need is that chrome looking tank every one is starting to rave about to go in the frame. lol

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
Hey thanks guys!

It is Really cool that the Worksman is so versitile! It's tight but that makes it fit like a glove.

I did make an in frame tank for it, not as nice as the one you speak of, but pretty nice I think. Until I finish that tank I'll be using the tank that came w/ my motor on a rear rack like my other builds.

The mount is available.

Cheers!