Morini clone build

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The tank fits real nice I see. I see a couple new parts... Fork brace new? Carb looks big. I am going to get you some of the street tracker bars for that bike too... It's your birthday tomorrow right? Lol

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
You have a keen eye my friend , I am liking the mountain bike bars . The bike has a dirt bike feel to it . Ha ha I am at that age where I only need one birthday a year now sadly it's not tomorrow .

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
Hey what's up guys! I just saw this thread and looks like a really nice build Andy! There's gonna be alot of new guys racing in the mid class including myself & should be loads of fun (^) now I just have to get a hold of the rear hub that the boXers use.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Hey what's up guys! I just saw this thread and looks like a really nice build Andy! There's gonna be alot of new guys racing in the mid class including myself & should be loads of fun (^) now I just have to get a hold of the rear hub that the boXers use.
Call Dean at the shop. I think he still has a box of hubs left.

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
Yeah it should be a fun class to race in . Those boxer hubs are nice I have one on this build.
We gotta get Ken to join the class with us! Ken?

Call Dean at the shop. I think he still has a box of hubs left.
I have to get my motorcycle tuned up first & thats gonna cost a pretty penny. It's been 1 week since I've ridden it last & I gotta ride it soon.
Hopefully Dean will have an extra hub in a month or two then I should have the cash to buy one from him.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
We gotta get Ken to join the class with us! Ken?
Sure...even though my focus for 2013 is to become The 1000 watts KING!!!!

I know we have a couple of air cooled BoXers at the shop we can mess with. Heck...I'll just bring Dean's bike.
The hard part is finding a way to bring the bikes.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
still waiting for the wheels for jeff's old bike and i just got another stretch dyno to put the h2o morini in. see you tomorrow at vet's bro. dennis

Last edited:

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
This is a completed build as of yesterday , I got to ride it for the first time right now and can say this motor runs really well . once the clutch locks up it starts to move , I am sure ill have to play with the clutch adjustment some but ill wait until i finish breaking it in . here is the finished bike .

lksdG2

Sep 30, 2012
san diego
ooh yea, that thing looks so fresh... the tank, the pipe, the forks, im in love... i ordered a pipe like that last week it should be in sometime soon, would love to make a tank like that also but time and funds trump wants

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
damn man what are you doing up at your hour

its sunny and warmer than usual here in antwerpen might take my china cruiser for a spin around town later how cool a live chat thing