Latest BTR Indian Tribute

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Thanks guys. It cruises real smooth up to 50+.

The seat actually came out pretty comfortable. It was my first shot at upholstering:

Attachments

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Fantastic! Is that all your's or did you start with a Sportsman frame and tank? Nice trick with the seat leather!
Started with Taylar frame/tank/oil box/fork/reduction drive and seat pan. Check out the pics

Attachments

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Probably not best time to sell..lots on the bay for sale..it ain’t easy sellin a motorized bike and even harder to sell a custom made frame/tank bike.Are you building another? I wish you good luck with the sale.

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Probably not best time to sell..lots on the bay for sale..it ain’t easy sellin a motorized bike and even harder to sell a custom made frame/tank bike.Are you building another? I wish you good luck with the sale.
Thanks! Yeah I want to start another, but wife won’t let me till I sell some of my toys. I had absolutely no intentions of letting this one go until about a week ago

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Are you having Dan make you a Full-size bike? It’s hard to sell cuz folks are selling cheap board track builds. Lots of BS parts and poor folks are falling for it. Like a $3,000 2 stroke BT bike that cost less than $450 to make. But my favorite ones are the cut off muffler mounted to frame and used as a ?...battery Pack or fire exstinguisher or? Junk!

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Are you having Dan make you a Full-size bike? It’s hard to sell cuz folks are selling cheap board track builds. Lots of BS parts and poor folks are falling for it. Like a $3,000 2 stroke BT bike that cost less than $450 to make. But my favorite ones are the cut off muffler mounted to frame and used as a ?...battery Pack or fire exstinguisher or? Junk!
Everything that envolves metal fabrication.

Don’t get me started on those “BTRs”... but honestly, this bike is in a different class. Wish I knew someone around here that had one of those “BTRs” so I could take a side by side pic

Reactions: chainmaker