Indian Tadpole

GoldenMotor.com

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
You sure you want a chiropractor yanking on you Steve? A lady friend of Mona's called today, I answered.
Mary, has been diagnosed with Art in three neck joints and is quite miserable.
Dr. Tom prescribed her multiple shots of Old Overholt Rye Whiskey. She liked that. (^)
Old Overholt - Wikipedia It is the best Rye I have ever sipped and I take it neat.

Dr. Tom

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Unfortunately Dr. Tom, Old Overholt Rye Whiskey isn't available here in British Columbia. I just checked. So the suffering will continue. As for the being pulled on by the chiropractor, no. That's why I have held off for so long but with so much to do there isn't a choice. The usual relief medicine has messed up my kidneys so that any prolonged use is worse than the problem.

Steve.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Go easy, Steve. You’re more important than your projects. They’ll wait.
SB
Yes I agree with silverbear, I had a new reverse ball shoulder put in Feb 7th was suppose to be 6 weeks huh one more week to go yet. But that led to two eye surgery's, first one failed. and no one died because I didn't get-er-done LOL I be praying also........Curt

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Rest is the best, but the more you rest the more you rust. If I get any rustler, Liquid Wrench and a torch may have to be applied.
Just hang there Steve.
' Unfortunately Dr. Tom, Old Overholt Rye Whiskey isn't available here in British Columbia "
That breaks my heart. I just took a dram before getting on the key board.

Tom

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
My best to all you guys that are enduring physical and/or psychological pain in your daily lives yet press on with purpose and goals which matter.

You're important to others for so many reasons.

Curtis I also pray that you recover from your surgeries. We still rebound but with much control and maybe not so high, but adequate to our season of life.

Rick C.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Thanks All Prayers are much appreciated. Things are going on the + side now, Or I hope. As Tom said I got well rusted and really hard not to get sore after not doing much for about 3 months. Have been riding my pedal bike some trying to limber up.
I feel like I live up in BC with all the rain flooding up north shore. But feeling good as son took a bunch of car parts home, that was in the back yard, in my fenced area between my shed and garage, ROOM I have now. My garage has 3ft overhang that tappers to 4ft at the peek on the north end I want to put a work table, as love working out side. I can't take the heat from the sun with the bench on the west side anymore, another thing about old age.

So here is what I found back there, that was sorta out of site. Built back in the 50's, Had my first motorbike ride on one like it back then, found this a few years ago 1940-41 Roadmaster frame. I have some rusty wheel that I will us on it, and another motor just like the one on the bike, If I can't get this one to free up, should be fun..............Curt
1653142981540.png

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
Thanks All Prayers are much appreciated. Things are going on the + side now, Or I hope. As Tom said I got well rusted and really hard not to get sore after not doing much for about 3 months. Have been riding my pedal bike some trying to limber up.
I feel like I live up in BC with all the rain flooding up north shore. But feeling good as son took a bunch of car parts home, that was in the back yard, in my fenced area between my shed and garage, ROOM I have now. My garage has 3ft overhang that tappers to 4ft at the peek on the north end I want to put a work table, as love working out side. I can't take the heat from the sun with the bench on the west side anymore, another thing about old age.

So here is what I found back there, that was sorta out of site. Built back in the 50's, Had my first motorbike ride on one like it back then, found this a few years ago 1940-41 Roadmaster frame. I have some rusty wheel that I will us on it, and another motor just like the one on the bike, If I can't get this one to free up, should be fun..............Curt
View attachment 110173
So what is with the generator on the rear ? Did they have a pulley on both sides and use it as a jack shaft ? Or was the rear wheel chain driven ?

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020

View attachment 110173
Looking at this pic it appears that there is a shelf forward of the engine and just below the top tube. I wonder if they left part of the lower tube there to mount the gas tank ?

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA

View attachment 110173
5S or 6S Briggs?