Hello, Im still kicking for those who remember me..LOL

GoldenMotor.com

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Hello to all my ole pals and fellow motor bikers on here, its been a long time, but I havent forgot all you fellas that used to help me and discuss all sorts of things related to these bikes.

No time to mess with mine for a long time now, some changes in life.

Just wanted to say hello to all who know who I am and wish you a great spring and summer..

Keep the shiny side up and the rubber side down my friends and I hope to hear back from any of you who wish to reply.

God Bless, Shan

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Shan, I was wondering what had happened!!

I'm gonna do the Scarecrow Tour in IL in June........I feel like it's time for a little adventure!

Certainly good to know that you're still around.

Reactions: mapbike

allen standley

Oct 22, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Hey Map!
I hope all is well. I have been concerned to the point of inquiry. Was informed some come and go and some go and come back. Glad you are back. I've been on hiatus this past winter but still check in from time to time. Once again Very good to know you're alive and well. Your input is very high value. I advise all the newbs to visit Mapbikes personal page for Cool pics and Excellent fix instruction.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Hello Shan, we all go through times when our bikes are not at the top of the list of things we have to do. Maybe soon yours gets closer to the top of the list.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Wait! This might be a scam!

I've never heard of anyone named Mapbike or Shan. I won't be sending him any money and I won't give him my credit card numbers. This sounds like a sham and a way to worm himself into a forum......:)

Hey buddy. I've often wondered what happened. We sure shared some good times in the past. Don't be a stranger. Stop in and say hello occasionally and I'm very glad to see you posting again. Keep in touch. Some changes here but all in all it's about what you remember. Hope all is well with you and the family.

Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Shan!!!! And we just spent all that money printing up milk cartons!

Great to see ya!

Hoping all is well and your going to be around.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Thank you very much to all of you great fellas who I have always considered friends since I got unto the motorized bike hobby back in 2009, so many great times helping others and learning so much from so many of not every one of you guys who responded to my post to let everyone know Im still kicking... maybe not as high as I did 20 years ago, but still kicking just the same...lol

Been through a horrible marriage, nasty divorce and then met the most awesome gal and true soul mate now which is now Fiancé, she loves the bikes and wants me to mess with them again in the future for a good prepping item and also for fun since she loves to ride bikes and motorcycles herself... so Ill be popping in from time to time more often and maybe learning some of the new things that must be going on since I have been out of the mix....

Thanks again for all the great hellos and kind words...
and TOM ( 2door ).. I promise not to try to solicit money or card numbers from you...LOL...

Great to hear from you also my friend, I have really missed everyone here.... so many great times... I have learned so much from you fellas and many more on here...

Best forum there is in my opinion and best people.

God Bless every one of you good people.

Shan

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Yes welcome back.

Glad to have you back! I started maybe in 2009 by getting an engine ready for a bike. In 2010 I looked into this site. Now I have my 3rd year for bi-annual off road registration sticker ready from the state to get me back off roading for 5th and 6th year.

The engine I had though was worn and I swapped in another used better condition Briggs.

MT

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Okay, I'm convinced. He's the real deal :) We had him checked out by Homeland Security and he is who he claims to be. But we're still going to do a full body scan just to make sure he isn't trying to smuggle in something illegal.

Step right in here, sir. Turn your head and cough...............

Tom