Happy Travels

GoldenMotor.com

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Thomas,
I have it on good authority that Happy really prefers a good cold Paulaner. :)
Tom
Thank you for pointing, Tom !
I will do my very best to satisfy him, the next liqour-shop is not far away to get Paulaner^^

btw : nice song !

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Happy looks, well, happy. Is that smile glued on, or what? He's either plastered or he really likes motorized bicycles. I've never seen that guy frown. Not once.

Very cool, Dan. Thanks for sharing. So he's somewhere out over the Atlantic as we speak? I hope they have beer on that ship.

His docile twin, 'Denver Happy' has been tooling around with the Denver Area Bikers. He went on a 67 mile run with us a couple of weeks ago. He got so see some horses that were sharing the trail and saw some beautiful scenery. He was smiling all the way as my old buddy, Ted, was at the controls. Sorry I didn't get any close up pictures of him but if you look close you can see him, happy as always sitting up there on the handlebars of my Jaguar.
By the way; that's downtown Denver Colorado on the horizon. About 25 miles from where we were at.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Some pics b4 he shipped out. There are a bunch more, but can't find em, lol.

That ferry is the oldest continues running ferry in America. First ran in 1655 and was "poled" across the Connecticut river.
l

LOL. I just caught that.

Bike guyJoe and I were talking way back. I told him my book-rack had "succeed" from the union. I had no idea why he was laughing.

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Happy's arrived today !!!

He looks a little confused and disoriented, probably because of jet lag ?
No matter, right out of the shipping case he gets a cool and fresh Paulaner...
welcome, Happy !

Attachments

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
We spend this evening by drinking beer and listen to the music,
meanwhile he tells me stories about his travels and adventures.
dang, this dude is a real storyteller, he has collected a lot of experience...

cheers

Attachments

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Sad but true : since Happy's arrival it's raining....bad conditions to make a trip.
So we're killing time by repair an 75 year old petcock and i show Happy my collection of vintage bicycle parts.

Attachments

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
As i woke up this morning, what should i see as i came in the livingroom ?
this little guy has killed my last sixpack....wtf^^ if he gets headaches about this hard stuff ?
no matter, get a new sixpack today, cheers Happy !
After 2 1/2 weeks continuously raining, today the sun is shining as never before, let's make a trip Happy !
We did a nice little ride from my hometown Neumuenster to Aukrug and turned back the way through Arpsdorf.
My camera did 7 pictures, then passed the batts, dang.....

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Too cool. Happy in Germany! And he looks Happy!
Thomas, he likes to ride the handlebars; wind in his face, bugs in his teeth,,, a true biker.
Thanks for sharing. :)
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Too Cool! and glad it stopped raining for ya Zman. Great pics.

Tom, that's why he never takes off his goggles. Kept getting it backwards. Wind in his teeth and bugs in his eyes.