Happy Travels

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
didja ever hear the backwards one (Budweiser right to left?)

"Remember, Every Soldier In Every War Depended Upon Budweiser."
No! LOL, that's good.

Side note, new Happy is soon to be on his way to Zuenda.

Will post when he is off. (or posted)

Last edited:

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan, maybe if we all drank just a couple more each you wouldn't feel left out.

I do know how you feel. Doctor told me I was a donut away from serious sugar problems and as hard as it was to believe, beer wasn't on the could have list.

Wanted to tell him that life wasn't worth living without it but he has a very low tolerance for that kind of humor. At least he did last time I tried.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Steve. Dang docs and their crazy ideas.

Fell off the wagon about 4 mins after I typed that and might again today. In the truly great words of Mark Twain: "I am running out of things to give up so I can live longer"

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan, I like that quote.
Nothing like living longer so you can live in misery. Last time I fell off the wagon the dumb SOB backed up to ask if I was ok and I got it again.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Steve.Ayup,

Am just back from a drive, (family is at the house so I am sitting in my car, in the rain on a laptop.snicker) But was thinking about this and that I was a wee bit cavoleer. (sp) The sugar thing killed my old man and then my Mothers husband. Just please take care of your self. Your needed Buddy.

LOL, think about the poor guys learning English. "Wait, he is in a car on a laptop?"

Am excited about Happy getting going again. I used to go home just to check in w/ yous guys and see what fresh lunacy was going on. Was Recently told; "it's just the internet" but there are people behind the text, words and pics. So every body take care of them selves! Or I'd be sitting here typing to my self. Snork, and am sure I am way more then I know.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan, your right, it's not just the internet. It's people letting you have a look at thier lives and they are discussing how they are being affected.
Now we do it on a global level, not just with the folks next door.

When someone has an accident we all know, not just the people on the street where you live.
Mention your heart attack and thousand of people on this forum know about it and maybe someone sees their doctor and you've saved a life.

On your lap top in the car. That might lead to the English is not a first language folks reading it two or three times. The car or the bathroom. The two places a guy can count on finding peace and quiet.
Why do the ladies find this so strange? Better with a book or a lap top.

Yes, the sugar thing is one bear that I don't wish to poke in the backside with a short stick. Well not too hard anyway.
Have too many friends who have lived with it for 25-30 years by being careful but some times I hear a Krispy Creme screaming my name. Pick you favorite and I'll have one as well.

One of the real helpers is being an extreme needle phobic. The thoughts of five shots a day keeps a lad on the path to righteousness. LOL

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL! I so understand the phobia thing. I have 2 accolades from the USMM. In peace time! an' I can't sit in a small room crowded with people. And I love each and every one of em!

People are crazy and we are just some of them.

This is cool. Just talked to an electrical engineer. He told me that my stator engine would work as a MB gen. But liked the solar thing way better. I have used solar yard lights and they work great. Free energy with no power loss. I have been talking to folks about making 2 smokes for us. I was torn about putting in a "white wire" think I am going with solar. Sorry, I will start a thread. The OP here is crazy. Was just some great information. I am winging all of this and dunno.

Man, I can ramble.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
So, is Happy anywhere around or should we set a date for the funeral services?
My bad for not posting Dave. (but in my defense, I did ramble nonsensicalness) (hehe, I was sofar off trying to spell *non sensical, speel cheeck replyed; "WTF, over?")

Happy update as of today. I will be sending HappyII, to Zeunder in Germany after the CT ride picnic. So we can get picturs of him at a party, his natural habitat. ZMan will host him for a while then send Happy back to me.

Side note and very important. Tom and Paul have been working on getting Happy the 1st back for us. I dunno why I am always surprised at how hard you guys work for us. Is a whole lot we as the not so huddled masses don't know how much effort, time and good will you guys do and afford for us. Just sayin' thanks again. Words just don't seem to cover your guys's efforts.

So update is; Happy will ride again, no matter what. From now on, when some one invites and accepts Happy as a guest, I will mail him to you. Time limit is around 2 weeks and then he is mailed back to me. I would also ask for an emergency contact phone number of some one who will get him back to us incase the host can not get him back in the mail.

Happy Rides again!

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Man Dave! Just so dang awesome. You do great work!

Please say Hey to Fin and Ilikea for me. Wish they both hung out more.

(But ya just know Happy is gonna cause some sort of international incident. Just say'in)

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Just in case no one remembers; RedB66, a moderator here was the last guy to have the original Happy. He hasn't seen the light of day since Baron took him. That was last year.
Too bad.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Happy is on his way to Germany! (He got POed@ me when I quit beer and said he wanted a "real beer, real fast" But he says that about his dates too)

I forgot to bring him to the MB party but did get some pics of him leaving the U.S.

ZMan, will PM you a tracking # but it will only work while he is still in U.S.P.S hands (United States Postal Service)

Happy in Germany

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
This is a funny thing, i'm curious when he arrives !
A few sixpack's of beer is waiting in the icebox^^
Will be a nice time for Happy in germany !