Happy Travels

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
And still MIA! About to go postal.

When I get him back, gonna send him out with return postage prepaid. Invited hosts are asked to send him back to me with-in 2 weeks.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Cool Zuenda, TY. Really hope we get him back. Aside from he is the original and has some cool stuff/ momentous in his box. They stopped making them! So is now irreplaceable.

erggghhh. am really upset about this. He is ours. Inspired by Dave's thoughts and suggestion and Tom's good nature. That silly lil figure tipiphys (sp) what motorized bicycle riding is, in my wee little brain. Happy and light hearted. What we share as community.

Is alot more important then a $3 antenna topper thing. He's ours.

(lol, I gotta go punch some thing. Bummer part is got a broken finger that was just healing up. Maybe I'll just beat some thing with a hammer. wut? snork)

Sorry for the rant. Even the dog is looking away, sick of me beeching about this

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Dan,
it would be a great honor for me, him being a good host !
Funny idea to show him something from the rest of this world, take a trip with my bike, show Happy my hometown, zuenda goes shopping....LOL
does he like german beer ? or tinker with bikes ? he likes cool cars ?
serious : i know about Happy's importance for this community. don't worry about him, you get him back, in any case !
if you have concerns or if you don't know whether you can trust me,
don't send him to the long and dangerous journey to germany !
If you send him to me, do you care for safe shipment ? would be a shame if Happy is lost...

sorry for my simple english, i'm a advanced beginnerlaff

cheers
Thomas

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOL Z. your English is far better then my German and respect that you can speak both! My thinking way back was that he tour your side of the world, Russia and Australia and beyond. I truly hope I did not come off as mistrusting any one. Looking forward to sending off to you and really meant thank you for offering (TY) Was gonna PM ya, but was gonna ask if I found some one in Russia, could you take him, then after he stays with you for a while. Send him over there then back to me or Tom? Mrs 2Door wants a Russian newspaper. I promised this way back and have failed to keep my word.

Thomas, thank you for your kind offer to host Happy. PM an address I can mail him to. I really look forward to seeing your pictures and please teach him some German. (He seems to learn the curse words first though, snork)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
forgot to say, he loves all beer and can say "beer" in 23 languages. (Mostly because "beer" is pronounced "beer" in 23 languages. Also, can recite the Budweiser label and acronym from memory.

"This is the famous Budweiser brand. We know of no other brand that costs so much to brew and age. Our exclusive beechwood aging produces a taste, a smoothness and a drinkability you will find in no other beer at any price"

Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should enjoy Regularly

Way to much time at sea, snork

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
He loves beer, that's nice. was thinkin' about Beck's or Warsteiner, not this crappy HEFEWEIZEN from Bayern. Real beer for real men...laff

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Or the "For the love of good, gadd awfull Oranjeboom. Honestly, who thought flavoring beer with citrus was a good idea!?
I am really surprised no wars were started over this. I have never, not once met a beer I didn't like. Except that one.

Read a really cool thing the other day. Humans are thought to have settled so they could grow crops to make beer. Later in the same article, how a stone aged tribe (present day) are unaware of the wheel but make beer. Just cracked me up.

Ben Franklin: "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" (ohh! Happy reference)

TastyBrew.com | TastyBrew Quotes
"Sir, you're drunk!" "Yes, Madam, I am. But in the morning, I will be sober and you will still be ugly." -- Lady Astor and Winston Churchill ...

Last edited:

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
...Read a really cool thing the other day. Humans are thought to have settled so they could grow crops to make beer. Later in the same article, how a stone aged tribe (present day) are unaware of the wheel but make beer. Just cracked me up.
Discovery Channel Presents 'How Beer Saved the World'
A new hour-long documentary will soon be premiering on the Discovery Channel. Discovery provided the following information on the program. "Did you know that beer was critical to the birth of civilization? That’s right—beer. Scientists and historians line up to tell the amazing, untold story of how beer helped create math, poetry, pyramids, modern medicine, labor laws, and America."

Watch January 30th on the Discovery Channel at 8 pm, PT and 11 pm, ET.
CraftBeer.com | News: Discovery Channel Presents 'How Beer Saved the World'
YouTube - discovery.channel.how.beer.saved.the.world

Last edited:

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Don't know much about Happy's experiences with beer, but i think we will take it easy. a little bit......laff