Happy Travels

GoldenMotor.com

WayneC

Aug 2, 2009
Clearwater, FL
Send him down to Florida once the weather turns cold up there. Neat and I will keep him entertained and show him around. Besides, Ron needs to get out more too!

OzzyU812

May 15, 2008
"the bog" NH
WOW! Happy is remarkable shape! i thought he would have grown a beard or sumthin by now. Anyone keepin' tabs on how many places he has visited?

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
O.K., where is Happy off to next? He isn't having much fun here, says he's seen all the sites before and needs to move on....preferably somewhere warm for the winter....

e-mail me at [email protected] if you wants him.

DO NOT PM me please.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Happy needs another host. (..and possibly rehab) Any volunteers? Don't be shy. He's fun to have around and a great listener. He enjoys long walks on the beach when they end at a bar or a good party. Drinks, smokes, curses on the sabbath and dresses poorly. (wait, that might be me)

If any thing else Joe, I would enjoy seeing him here again. I actually miss him. But that will pass quickly, lol.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har, lol. I understand. Last time I tried to mail you some thing your addy was still on a box. So I made a file "MB folks addy's" Comes in so dang handy. I think I had to ask you 3 times too.

Will be a "Happy Home coming" (Sounds like a movie on Liftime, lol)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Send him back to me...his twin brother misses him. Or...maybe an Aussie member will take him to the 'Outback' (not the resturant). Come on someone from the Wallaby crew.
Tom

FileStyle

May 27, 2008
Decatur,IL
I would like to Host Happy again. only this time in the spring or fall of 2011. I had Happy in the winter time and all we did was build a Gary Fisher Mountain Bike and Happy really never got to ride it, as it was bone chilling out! search Happy Wahoo Mountain Bike. the bike really flies- 66cc slant head with expansion chamber and upgraded intake and 36t sprocket-flat ground, no wind-42 mph top speed! and thats a fact!