Happy Travels

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Happy is boarding a plane for the islands tomorrow to Hang out with Paul and Mrs Paul. Where he will eat, drink and chase woman to much.

Go Happy!

Last edited:

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Nice to see Happy's traveling again, hoping he's got a better season than last year in the cold and wet german summer...

Go happy !!!

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Happy arived in st croix yesturday and was waiting for me after we landed. dont think he is real excited that i put him to work helping me build my new magic pie 3 electric bicycle. i promised him we will hit the beaches this weekend lol

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
well i went to find happy to go pick up my new bicycle shortly and he disapeared. i looked out the window and thier he was drinking my banana rum. for that he is going to work with me tonight. if you would like to have happy visit your neck of the world pm me and let me know. he will most likely stay here for a week or so untill he heads off for his next adventure. happy wants to visit every state and every country in the world and meet lots of motorized bicycle riders

Attachments

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Re: Happy Travels the World!

Didn't see the pic on cell phone but was gonna warn, Happy+brown liquor=need of bail$ LOL

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON

Great to see Happy 'off the wagon', out of the box, and helping to get back in the wind. :)

Oh wait! Did you say "playing air traffic controller"? Better get a lock on the liquor cabinet asap! :eek:

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

thats the road in front of the tower. me and smiley were checking out the fisherman in the caribbean

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON

It's cool that Happy made it to the 'Main Man'. Hopefully he doesn't drag you back to vegas :p

"ATC"? I wonder if he'll wander down to check out the planes. :)

Good to see him out 'n about again.

I'd love to host him next, if he hasn't been to Ontario already. (I forget, and 54pg's is a lot to sift through)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

It's cool that Happy made it to the 'Main Man'. Hopefully he doesn't drag you back to vegas :p

"ATC"? I wonder if he'll wander down to check out the planes. :)

Good to see him out 'n about again.

I'd love to host him next, if he hasn't been to Ontario already. (I forget, and 54pg's is a lot to sift through)
pm me your adress. i am sure he would love to go to ontario. shoot who wouldn't to visit

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

i told happy he is going to canada. now all he can say is eh.. nice day eh lol

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI

happy said lets get some tunes on that electric bicycle. so we took my blue tooth thing out of the car and mounted it on the bike. pandora and great collection of music now at our fingertips.