Dave31 BoXer

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Well, all I can say is SWEET! This thing is amazing and the suspension feels so good. Have not taken it for a spin yet raining pretty hard here. Stay tuned for more photos and videos in the days to come.

Attachments

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
re: Dave31 scsw BoXer

The bike looks awesome with those street tires. Let me know how it rides with them. You should get a tank cover. I got one and the best part is I know Meyer or ADA in Az stocks them. I'm not sure if anyone here has seen my bike after I got it powder coated but here it is with the tank cover.
Time to destroy the competition on the 2nd but I'm gunning for you in the summer race! LOL

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

That tank cover and paint looks nice! Oh man! now I want mine black lol.

The rear tire is a new tire but the front is off my specialized rockhopper. They did not have the same tire in a 26". The front is a 26x1.9 and the rear is 24x2.10. I figured I would get the street tires on it then after the race put back the dirt tires and have some fun on some AZ trails. Want to get as much ride time on it with the street tires before the 2nd.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine

o_O

o_O

:D

OMG - that thing isa BEAST!!! Which Morini is it? How much suspension travel? What's it's weight? How long didja sit on it makin' vrooming noises?

Rain? RAIN?!?! Pfft - I'd be ridin' that thing at 3am in the snow if that's when I first got it lol Lookin' forward to pics/vids and that's a fact, smokin' bike man ;)

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL

David, Can I Borrow It For A Few Months??? Please!!! Ha Ha You Should Be Able To Sell Pictures Of It!! You Will Never Go Back Now. Congrats! Ron

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA

They are going to have to create a new class for this type of bike at the races. There's no way a China Girl engine will be able to compete against those! :eek:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

Did you check to see if the petcock is open and try pushing the choke down and kick it until is starts.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Yes, it is getting fuel tried choke and everything. Got blisters on my hand from kicking so much.

Fired for a second the first time then nothing. I am gonna go get a new plug here in a minute.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal

Try disconnecting the kill switch. If it's that, take the rubber gormet off at make sure the spring isn't touching the nut and screw.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

I was having problems with the front wheel and just realized why, there is a spacer missing on the right side D'oh!. I am making one right now.