Connecticut Motorized Bicycle Rally and Ride

GoldenMotor.com

Moto Fury

May 11, 2011
Mass
Re: Connecticut MB Rally and Ride

Who is the proud owner of the bike below? Is he a member of this forum? Very creative and electric start, very very nice. Anyone have any more photos of this bike?

ocscully
HI Ocscully,
That would be my mad creation….custom made everything…no kit parts. Not that I’m above that, but when I started this project several years ago, I didn’t know you could buy a kit and have yourself a functioning motorbike in one afternoon. I guess I’ve taken the road less traveled and maybe had a little more mental therapy for it :) I’d be happy to answer any question you may have, except for the front chain ring design…still hoping that may turn into a business idea (hopes and wishes…)
All the best, Andre

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Andre, your chain ring would be an awesome product! Put me on the waiting list and I would love to be an investor. I am not kidding. That thing is pretty incredible.

Is sadly rare to see some thing that stout on a MB.

Would really like to more actual HD products for our thing

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS

motofury, do you live near gilette stadium? my friend works up that way and he said he met a guy with the same type of setup.

Moto Fury

May 11, 2011
Mass

motofury, do you live near gilette stadium? my friend works up that way and he said he met a guy with the same type of setup.
No, I live out in western Ma. next to Springfield...where Indain motorcycles got thier start. Must be something in the water.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

are there any of these rallies planned for the upcoming spring and summer 2013? In Connecticut

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

I'm considering running another one in my town again, it's been a while New England guys, miss you all. I won't have motorized bicycles, but I will have mopeds, I encourage anyone with EITHER kind of fun low-speed transportation to show up! This is just a consideration, but if there's enough interest I'll do it!

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

ahh okay..I'll keep an eye out for your gathering etc......any of your friends have a whizzer?

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut

Anybody interested in a ride this sunday in the waterbury area...my mb is my onlyride so I personally can't travel much father than this general area...any interested let me know...ill keep checking here or private message me...all riders welcome...kinda tired of riding solo...

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

dense fog and dizzle here still in southeastern CT.....forecast says maybe it'llclear later....you still going? I cant make it

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut

Oh yea buddy...we are definitely still going...sorry u couldn't make this run, was short notice on my part...got 1 other guy going and possibly a 3rd guy...too bad about the weather but that makes no difference to me...i killed 3 peanut tankfuls of 2 smoke gas yesterday with a buddy and hoping to do the same today...

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA

I'm considering running another one in my town again, it's been a while New England guys, miss you all. I won't have motorized bicycles, but I will have mopeds, I encourage anyone with EITHER kind of fun low-speed transportation to show up! This is just a consideration, but if there's enough interest I'll do it!
LS where you been? A ride would be cool. That last one wasnalot of funand the routes were great.

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

I got out and took two videos today on the whizzer....its taking forever to upload to vimeo this weekend and then I hafta wait till it converts......then i'll post em

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

I put the video on the video's thread......didnt wanna double post here

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut

Ok so no video of our run today but we both filled up before we left and rode to empty, filled up where we were and came home pedaling...we took another way and left us both empty on the hill where we both live...no malfunctions, but we did get pulled over by a local officer of the law before we even left town...same officer that has pulled us over together 3 other times, today not incl., and 1 other time by myself...seems we are a menace at18mph through town on the shoulder...but great run nonetheless...hope to get some more guys/gals together for a group run...I'm interested...let me know...

racie35

Nov 17, 2012
usa

you guys use them peanut tanks ? Like the one I got from you wicked?