Connecticut Motorized Bicycle Rally and Ride

GoldenMotor.com

Moto Fury

May 11, 2011
Mass
Re: Connecticut MB Rally and Ride

.trkJust a quick thank you to Fox for putting together this rally. It was my first and I wasn't sure of what to expect....to my delight, everyone (maybe even more) is as off center as I am (and I mean that in only the best of ways). Thanks again to everyone it was a lot of fun and I wish I could have stayed until the very end. All the best, Andre

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

Moto Fury, I hope you come to my rally, and I hope you bring that polini bike, I wanna see that up close too, it's beautiful :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Har, lol! See, I was right about where you were actually pointing your cam!

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

Nice vids! BTW, you really were lookin at Lisa's butt the whole time lol

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

lol, I know its all in good fun but, I don't like riding with her behind me in case something goes wrong with her bike (she did have her chain fall of during the one ride). I'm just happy she shares this hobby with me. The Camera is mounted on my helmet and we rode in a line, so we were all looking at the rear tire of the person in front of us. Who's were you looking at the whole ride? Bottom line, If I have too follow someone I'll pick my wife every time. lol

ocscully

Jan 6, 2008
Orange County, CA

Who is the proud owner of the bike below? Is he a member of this forum? Very creative and electric start, very very nice. Anyone have any more photos of this bike?

ocscully

Attachments

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

He is a member, oh gosh, I'm not the one to tell ya who he is, I was just looking at his profile.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

Who is the proud owner of the bike below? Is he a member of this forum? Very creative and electric start, very very nice. Anyone have any more photos of this bike?

ocscully
Oh man Ocsully, you would love this build. I said over and over that it was art.

So very well done. Every small mechanical detail.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.

ocscully
I thought too That it was a really cool bike it was amazing what he had done to it. Bring it to LS's & my Pa rally ( I'd love to see it) (^)
Jay

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

The builder is Moto Fury He posted about it a while ago..

"Hello and seeking feedback "
http://motorbicycling.com/f14/hello-seeking-feedback-29656.html

That Bike is Boss! I don't know how he did the freewheel but I could hand crank the pedals while it was on the stand and it was like there was no motor at all it just drove the back wheel no drag or anything smooth as butter. and the custom machine work on this thing is beautiful as it is functional.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

Lol, still, great vids, thanks for sharing :)
Glad you liked them, they are better than the one from Dan's meet-up with the camera on the handlebar. I'm working on the helmet mount to try out at your ride Sunday. I thought I had more footage but ran out of room 1/2 through the 2nd ride. I only had a 4Gig card in. Sunday I'm bringing an 8Gig So I should be able to have twice as much footage.