• other stain

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
little garage.JPG

a little shed story.
the garage in the picture -down the left wall is the original siding.front was all i could get done before freeze-up.big door was 8x8 one piece plywood.
that the wife's garage,never thought she would park in it.put up a power opener and now i cant keep her out.
in the back on right is the hay shed with winter storage rv's.
behind on left is another open shed -wood pile and junk collector.

freshly plowed snow,three hours worth(includes running out of gas on way to gas station-fell 1000 feet short)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Awesome TJ. Looks like heaven.

Woke this morning to snow and the phone ringing. The call was from the school/grant people. I got it! Parts A & B of the course cost $6 grand and they pay for the books!

There were some hoops and such but pretty much was "Ya wanna do what? Heres the money, have at it"

Go out to shovel the snow. Carol had got up early and had done 95% before she went to work at 0 sucks:30. She even cleaned off my car. And I been a major, silent and sullen *&^%@ for weeks.

She is out shopping right now and looking for a Batman lunch box for me. (Gotta look cool in front of the other kids)
LOL, she already got me a Spiderman one.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Is so dang great TJ.

Talking to the head guy, he asked why I wanted to go in to precision manufacturing. I showed him the vid in my signature, explained the 3 MB, power transmissions I have planed and how I wanted to build a flying, floating motorized bicycle. Could see the wheels in his head turning, on his face. After a bit he said, "I'm gonna write employment opportunities" LOL

Last edited:

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
So Dan after you finish this course we can put to test the saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks " cant we! Just joking I know I'm older than you and I try to learn something everyday, if we do the same thing every day how do we learn. Sometimes we have to step outside of the box.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Will this flying, floating motorized bicycle be used for selling Nathan's Famous hot dogs?
Tap the heat from the exhaust pipe to keep them hot and ready to eat?
LOL GN! I have been drawing a pusher hotdoawg cart that kinda morphed into a pizza delivery MB like that....

The flying boat MB (just a hope now) would be a sort of a Fla. air boat with a hang glider wing. Like this but with trike wheels.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQoAVQbpgbs

So Dan after you finish this course we can put to test the saying "you can't teach an old dog new tricks " cant we!
Har, lol. Or worse Greg

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
sorta, but it will be me and you guys have seen my work, snork.

I still think ubolts and hose clamps make a build beautiful.

wut? lol

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
First thing I do wanna attempt, a CVT MB power transmission. Adjustable for 2 and 4 smokes of varying idle. Asymmetrical belt driven.

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
comes with a 12 year old tech support professional whom you can't see as they roll their eyes when you ask a question.

(LOL! I am gonna use that as a marketing thing)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
And what kind of mustard will you offer for the hot dogs? I like that funny brown mustard on mine........and Cheetos, not chips.

Tom