Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
I don't think I could ever tire of looking at old Indians!
Having looked at myself in the mirror this morning, I can assure you of at least one ugly old Indian you'd tire of seeing. Missing some teeth, scarred up with some dents to go with, losing hair and barely runs. All the parts are there, but some could use replacing. Zerk fittings at the joints woud help. Closing in on the scrap pile.
SB

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ok! Ludwig That was bad, REALY BAD! LOL! and Silver Bear yer FUNNY!! Mr.B, I've been trying to figure that bike out for the longest?????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
WOW that is amazing ! I will have a deep appericiation for the creation now that I am wiser concerning this monster.
Just goes to show how strong the human will is,can you provide or steer us to any reading material on this ?
Thanks! again Mr.B

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Biknut
I just couldn't do this bike any other way than RIGHT! Now I can put it in a couple of shows and soon I'll get some studio qaulity pics insted of in front of the fire place

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Has anyone had any bad luck with Bikemotorkit.com ? I ordered a metal throttle assembly for the Black Jack and was sent the same junk that comes in the Chinee kit.
I paid $37.95 for junk! this is what they adverstized on their website store,so I put the purchase order in for it and thought this was what I was going to get, Yah! Right! Ha! Ha! Ha! , these places must think your an idiot to settle for just whatever they want to send you, I am SO p!$$ed off!!!
I feel a FIGHT comming on

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Got a reply from Bikemotorkit today and if yer not carefull you can miss how they are trying to blow me off
Here is their reply .........

" The trottle in the picture featured in our catolog is an older product that has been phazed out,Customers prefer the throttle you recieved.
even though the product has been phazed out and replaced ,we still May? have a small amount in stock,when older items are requested we dig them out.
E-mail back your complete shipping address,once we find the throttle we'll ship it."
1st........ if the Product is or has been phazed out, pull it from the catolog don't decieve a potential customer into believing that item is still available.
2nd........ I am not one of those other customers who prefer that type of throttle assembly, thats why I ordered the metal trottle assembly.
3rd......... I did not not request anything other than what was shown in the catolog.
4th......... what right does a company think they have (who doesn't even know me) to make decisions for me?
5th.........They may have a small amount left? When they find they'll ship it,AHHH! when will that be? Dah!when we find it
6th.......... Still? have the product or May? have the product ????????????
I gave them 5 working days before I report them to the proper authorities for fraud under the Baite and Switch law which is upheld in every court in every state of the U.S.A.
I'm tired of these types of business's just giving me what ever? they decide they must move off their shelf and charge me what ever they want.
I don't have the corperate $$ they may think I do to waiste, not! in this economy.

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
After talking to Bikemotor.com for about an 1hr.I got some saticfaction and they're going to send the correct Item I ordered, it wasn't an OOOPSY! it was the case of CLEAR THE SHELF! I told them that the Item should be pulled if it has been phased out or written below Per Request, don't know if that will change business practices but after a week of fighting with them I'm just glad to get the item I ordered