Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Looks like it has a front brake hub too. I really love the tank, but the whole look of the bike is great.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Got everything for the kill switch, should be an easy hook up, I'm told to just hook up the Neg wire to both ends and the switch disrupts the current when flipped to the off position thus killing the engine.
As usual though work has picked up again so it will be a couple of days before I can get to the redskin, seems simple enough to do in about 20 min. or so but on this bike I like to have plenty of time to complete the task at hand and as every one knows those little 5 Min projects can turn into HOURS! but the results of doing something right is so satifying and look cool too!

Attachments

Last edited:

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I don't want to look at that switch. I just spent 3 days wiring a switch to my bike to run some bling lights, and shorted out the whole electrical system lol.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Well I caught the Flue Bug and have been sick for the past week, Man! Oh! Man! nothing functions,everything hurts, can't sleep,breathe or eat right I feel like an experiment in some biological weapons program, so needless to say my kill switch hasn't been installed but today I'm feel'n a little,little,little better so hopefully in the next week we can pick up the pace again.

axelkloehn

Sep 22, 2011
Germany
Well I caught the Flue Bug and have been sick for the past week, Man! Oh! Man! nothing functions,everything hurts, can't sleep,breathe or eat right I feel like an experiment in some biological weapons program, so needless to say my kill switch hasn't been installed but today I'm feel'n a little,little,little better so hopefully in the next week we can pick up the pace again.
Get well soon my friend...

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Axel
Hard to believe that an illness like this wasn't designed in the dark corner of someones twisted little mind, starting to feel a little better today but WOW! that stuff will take you apart!! my wife is a nurse and she brought home some mortality stats concerning this flue strain and it is scary to learn about the lifes that have been lost from this illness world wide in all age ranges, recovery periods can last from 3 weeks to a month before any real normalcy is noticed, I'm at 7 days in and not looking forward to the next few weeks, I Got bikes to build, Jobs to work, we are going to Vegas to celebrate our aniversary, I don't have time to be sick!, take some advice and get a flue shot if you haven't already

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Hope you're feeling a little better truckd. I had it in Febuary. When it started out it wasn't too bad, but then I started coughing my head off 24/7. That made me old pretty fast.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! Biknut
I have never been this sick in my life and I have had some very serious health issues in the past,Thank God I'm healed from all that but again I find my self having some serious conversations with god about this stuff.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I'm Feeling Alot Better! today, so I installed some Sick Bike Bling on the Redskin and man I'm Glad! I did,I purchased the clutch and magneto cover but had some reservations about adding a little too much Bling well it worked out real good!

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I wishh my guy could get to my decals, it's really the only eye candy left for the visuals on the bike, I also am waiting on another guy for a photo op with real professional pic's well I sure ain't gonna hurry fer these guys next time they need me in a pinch.

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The bike is a Seller as are the rest of my builds, although I do Ssoo!! Badly want to ride it, however I'll just have to discipline myself.
There are several thing's that the future buyer will have to dial in on the bike as it would be pointless to do it for my desire & climent, the bike has a Jaguar ignition system, Dellorto Carb and a highly Modified engine, I live in California and if someone purchased the bike from (Hypothetically) lets say Ohio he'd have to re-dial everything in so I'll leave all that for the new owner to play with But believe me this Indian will scream!!! no short cuts or okidoki ?? stuff was ever taken in this build, and I am a firm Believer in the fact that "A cheap bike ain't good and a good bike ain't cheap"
I do want to ride it I DO! I DO! (LOL!)

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
:-|| NEVER to ride it! WOW! I would have NO disapline for such a situation! Hows that song go??? OH YA! Super,sado,machocistic-expeala,doshis laff

axelkloehn

Sep 22, 2011
Germany
Saw this 1917 Indian and had to post this beautiful baby and the next bike is a friends (Tokoma Wazakana) in Japan Honda xr100 as a base for the build.
Nice, this japanese dude has some skills, I like the extended rear shocks and the seat design