Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
1st show will be on Fathers at our Church, about 50 or so bikes,over 200 cars and free BBQ Tri Tip sandwiches to all Dads,2nd Tehachepi in Aug, and a few inbetween, most car shows don't have a catagory for these bikes so I'll have to go to an actual bike show for that, which will be held at our New Fair Grounds, I'll keep my eyes open for a date on that one.
Just test fit the engine for Black Jack and will have to do some adjustments on the mounts, no real big deal, just mess'n around today, put a temp kick stand on it and when I'm through with that, it's on to the Sportsman Flyer.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Usually on Ebay for the clamps but you can go to the local bike shop and get them there too, the wrapping is keeping everything white,remember my bikes are for sale and keeping everything pristeen is key.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Got to show off the Redskin today with some guys in the hood and after about 20min there was at least 30 people (jaw dropped and in ahh!) standing around asking questions and wanting one, so we'll see?

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Check out the sprocket on this Victor and check out the handle bars,Velo this looks like a bike you'd be totally comfortable on and no mods either
Wow! Well, you sure couldn't climb any hills with it. But you'd fly on level ground. I'd love to see how fast an experienced rider pedaling flat-out could go on that thing!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I read an article about the first man to set a world speed record was around mid teens to 20's at 71 MPH, been awhile since read it so most of the details I can't remember but he was riding a Victor, I wonder if that bike had brakes?

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Check out the sprocket on this Victor and check out the handle bars,Velo this looks like a bike you'd be totally comfortable on and no mods either
HAHAhaaha ( cough ) Yes TOTALLY comfortable. And I bet them wood rims really smooth out the ride.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I read an article about the first man to set a world speed record was around mid teens to 20's at 71 MPH, been awhile since read it so most of the details I can't remember but he was riding a Victor, I wonder if that bike had brakes?
That's a good question, because if you're trying to set a land speed record, you probably don't need no stinkin brakes.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
our internet provder has been doing some so called up-grading in our area but found the article about the guy who set the spd record and it was an African American gental man in 1927 in Georgia at 70 MPH and because of his racial ethnicity it was considered an un-official record, then the computer went dead and lost internet access for about 2 hrs, I'll be Damnned, it wipe out my daily browsing history and web history for that time period today, now I have web history but no browsing history, so I'll be searching to find for those interested it really is a cool story about the man and his fascination with cycling, I'm not that good at computers and how they work so be patient.
I also found an article about African American Btr racers that another cool story.

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ha! Ha! Ha! Yha and pulled their head outta the tree or ? something else
All joke aside those sprockets are HUGE! mans need for speed I guess