Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Wonder if Disney will ever pic it up? that would be a fantastic gateway to a movie either anomated or realistically filmed.
Mr B you always find the good stuff, Thanks

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
According to the site I took the pic's from the two Indians with side cars say the bikes were 1918 still beautiful. Mr B sure would like to see more of the animation about the Iron Dragon is that the only link?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Mr. B... might you be holding out on us? it appears you too have some artistic abilites judging by some illustrations you've posted in the past depicting various mechanical componenets, possibly some engineering and drafting as well ?
Here are a couple of pic's of the boys loaded up & off to see the Wizard AAHZ!! and get the exaust and intake manifold pipe fabbed up on the Redskin and "Big Black Jack" is getting a total make over,He! He! He! secret suff come'n up with "Big Black Jack"
After jack comes the Sportsman Flyer.

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey! Mr. B the cool think about the last link is that everyone should click on to the Title Saddle Burns under the picture and check out what Indian is doing and what they're doing with Mike Wolfe, Indian is comming out with a new engine and going to debu it this March at Daytona.
Click on to the Mike wolfe and under that click Indian Motorcycles.com

Last edited:

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
It would be great if Indian has plans to build the new engines in the U.S. and we see the resurgence of the Indian Scout. There are tons of factories sitting derelict in the upper Eastern U.S. just waiting. With a proper amount of Engineering and Automation it could prove to be a viable venture for them.

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
A pic for the gazers.
Hey truckd

You seem to be a very knowledgeable guy, I have a couple of questions. What year is that Indian in your picture, and what engine is that? it looks like it has four cylinders, but is that just an optical illusion?

Also, what engine is that in Dan's cyclone project? It looks to be an actual vintage engine. I really want to either find or build an engine like that (probably single cylinder though for me) some day. Ever since I saw budfabbs home made vw cylinder mated with a welded up motorcycle rod and external valves engine, I have been dreaming of doing something similar, even though I do not really have any lathe/machining skills or equipment.

Thanks for all the pictures, information and ideas. Dan is definitely the man.

Gilbert

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The last pic's of the Indian is mine, a Taylar Indian tribute 1911 BTR with a custom modified single cylinder PK 69.5/80cc
Ported and resurfaced cylinder
Puch High Comp 70cc head
Japanese needle wrist pin bearing
German lower rod bearing
Sportsman intake manifold tube
Dellorto 15.15 carb
CRMachine modified piston
Jaguar cdi & coil system
BP8HS cold plug
Vintage spark plug wire
Custom clutch cable roller
The Cyclone is a 1/2 scale Cyclone reproduction engine that a guy dropped of with Dan to have a frame & fork made but Dan has not heard from the guy in long while so he does'nt know whats going on with the guy, but none the less Dan has not stopped working on the bike, the frame is a wee bit smaller but will be run with 26x3.0" wheels.

DarkHawk. the new Indians will be built in America as with the rest of the components that comprize whole bike, nothing outsourced to different countries, go to google and look for Mike Wolfe and Indian motorcycles, for the facts

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I had Dan sign my bike yesterday ,who knows? may increase the value in a 100 yrs. and will have a small plaque made as well to place onto the inner door of the oil box.
Dan and I are working on something really cool right now and will start posting the project in the near future.

Attachments

Whozawhat

Jan 15, 2012
Canada
Did Dan work at Big Bear motorcycles??

ooops, I see that he did, ask him if the name Nasty Boy rings any bells.

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Looks like an Indian frame, although I'm at an awh too, reflection in the store front window says Excelsior, Mr. B. you are right it is a Merkel
check the back portion of the tank.
And yes whosa Dan did work at Big Bear Motorcycles/Choppers

Last edited:

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Couple of pic's of the Exaust pipe and Dan Playing Wilson from the T.V. serries Home Improvement and a Project Dan has been working on, 1913 Cyclone
That pic of Dan is just CREEPY! laff Sure would like to know more bout that Cyclone. Does it run?