Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

Lurker

Jan 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
These bike are for a specific type of racing called Motor-paced racing, or stayer race. Basically a cyclist gets behind a pacer in a car or more usually on a motorcycle. The cyclist follows as close as he can to profit from the slipstream of his pacer.

The gear ratio of these bikes allow the rider to achieve speeds of up to 60mph or more.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
These bike are for a specific type of racing called Motor-paced racing, or stayer race. Basically a cyclist gets behind a pacer in a car or more usually on a motorcycle. The cyclist follows as close as he can to profit from the slipstream of his pacer.

The gear ratio of these bikes allow the rider to achieve speeds of up to 60mph or more.
That's interesting. I never heard of it before. I was thinking those sprockets were 50 mph sprockets, and what good would that be?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Even though the bike does have a Bad @$$ two stroke I'm trying to get beyond that two stroke look, I hope I have come close to acheiving that, still waiting on my decals and the chromer to get settled in his new place to get my pipe done,
Thanks! for the comps Biknut.

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I want to know how the DA is going to get his bike down in the first pic. The third pic looks like my new bike that I haven't shown anyone yet.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Maybe a few more DA's to help, but then where is he going to ride if he has to have an elephant carry it to his destination?

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I've got a couple of pic's for SilverBear and one for Biknut
SilverBear I'm not too hip with the bike but the side car is Bomb and Biknut here is another down hill racer, count the teeth if you can ?

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That sprocket is over 100 yrs old and on a 1960's Schwinn World Tourist pretty cool that it fits that bike's crank size.
Here is a pic of a cool Polish maybe Italian? bike I just couldn't resist posting and a Reading Standard that has a lot of similarities to an Indian

Attachments

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
The blue bike is pretty nice. The gas tank really stands out, but the whole bike has a lot of style.