Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Notice the rear fender is a skirted bicycle fender, here are some pic's of the bike in transition
and the new project

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Couple of pic's to share, and as soon as Flue Quar'antine is lifted (LOL!) I'll get my buddy over for the install of the kill switch in a few more days and I'll have pic's of that soon.

Attachments

axelkloehn

Sep 22, 2011
Germany
Couple of pic's to share, and as soon as Flue Quar'antine is lifted (LOL!) I'll get my buddy over for the install of the kill switch in a few more days and I'll have pic's of that soon.
Taht Boardtrack-artwork is fantastic!
Do you have information about this sculpture?

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
I have two copies of this magazine. It's all in French so I can't read it. There is even a nice four page article in there about some company in Gilroy California called "Sportsman Flyer".

Yes, that's right, Pat managed to get several pages dedicated to his bikes. It's a really cool article with lots of great pics. Unfortunately, it's in French. But cool nonetheless. I will try to post some of the pics in the mag, it's a cool mag with lots of great shots from many builders. Plus some great vintage pics as well.

Rich

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
I think you need a bigger sprocket. How about this one? If you get a flat tire, you can just ride the sprocket.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
couple of pic's fer ya all, Ive been so busy lately with work I to hire my Wife for a day (LOL!) she ended up being the boss, well she thought so,so I haven't been doing alot, also waiting on parts too BUMMER!

Attachments

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Here are some pic's I found,wonder what happened to all those cop bikes and racers ? and the last is so true,Sorry all you Indian haters.

Attachments

Last edited: