Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
The part is so Cheep! they told me to just keep it,How nice of them.
Any one want a kit throttle and kill switch assembly? just pay for shipping.
Ha! Ha! Ha! ha! Ha! ha! Ha! but for reals, I've got about 4 of them from the kits and I'll probably just use one for my neighbors build

killercanuck

Dec 17, 2009
Wallaceburg ON
Jeeze, "clear the shelf" mentality... grr. At least give an option for the old "metal" ones if they still have them. Don't force them on ppl...

You never know when an extra throttle assembly will come in handy.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
When I talked to Josh at Bikemotorkit.com I recomended that he at least post "Item per customer request" rather than just clearing you're shelf and sending something you are trying to get rid of but bottm line I want what I pay for and $37.95 ain't chump change, thats two dinners out at the Buffet, a full tank of gas, perhaps a few bags of grceries or a years worth of taco's for Chesty (Velos dog)

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Man I bet those twins are rough and tough to ride. They're more for lookin than ridin. they do look good though.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Segregated quarters, divisions, departments regiments, Exc. Exc. Exc. so Sad! when a man is willing to lay his life down for his country.
Blood is the same color No Matter! what color the skin is.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
My father got into arguments with the USAAF in WW2. He was an RAF armourer sergeant, demonstrating something at an American base and found out about segregation and separate eating arrangements. He was angry about it but couldn't change the way things were done, but you might be able to work out who he decided to eat with.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Dr. Martin Luther King JR. said it best
"Oh! that a man be judged on his achievements and not! by the color of his skin"
Here is something probably no one ever thought or imagined happened or knew about today.
African Americans employed by Indian on the engineering & designing board.
Picture Time period between late 1900's and Mid 1920's

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
That is a genuine photo taken at the Indian research and development Dept.
There was more to the article but I happened to be on one of those Internet missions and just saved the pic, read a little bit of the article and that's what prompted me to save it.
It interests me to know just how broad of spectrum the motorcycle had on different cultures and countries, Everyone! was in on it.
My Wife is African American and thought that this part of early history was limited to only the White man in America, once I started to show her these parts of the early world history of motorcycles she appreciated the history of motorcycles more and now she even sends me some stuff she finds.
Amazing! what a difference an educated mind is and makes.

Last edited: